Shinsou - the waitress

Shinsou quietly sighed to himself as he walked into the small diner, sitting down at the booth nearest to the door.

A waitress rollerbladed over, the unique way of serving matching the American type style of the small restaurant.

"Hey! Welcome to Abi's! Can I get you anything." She smiled pulling out a pen and notepad, twirling the pen in her hand as she got ready to write.

"I'll have a black coffee."

"At three in the afternoon? Alright, we have three types, American which is weaker, regular Japanese, and Russian. I highly suggest the Russian blend if you're gonna pull an all-nighter." The girl spoke with a large smile.

"Yeah, I'll do that." Shinsou responded, smiling softly at her.

"Anything to eat?"

"No thank you."

"Alright! I'll have that right out for ya!"

Shinsou couldn't deny she was beautiful. He almost asked for her number then and there, but he knew It was risky.

~*~*~*~*~

The waitress came back to the empty table, picking up the empty mug, and pausing as she saw the napkin, words messily written on it.

Call me -

*** ***-****

She smiled, slipping the note into her pocket as she rollerbladed back to the kitchen.

~*~*~*~*~

Shinsou smiled as he walked into the diner, sitting down at the same booth as before, tapping his foot on the ground as he waited for the waitress.

"Hey babes!" The waitress called, sliding into the booth with him.

"Sorry, can't serve you today, just got off for my break." She frowned, leaning back against the booth barrier wall.

"That's okay, let's go to the park instead." Shinsou suggested, holding up a small grocery bag. Y/n raised an eyebrow, agreeing as they both left the diner.

"They're real cute huh?" The bartender whispered to the cook behind her.

"If he didn't look like a zombie half the time I would agree." The cook sassed.

"Margaret!"

"What?! I'm telling the truth!"