Bakugou - flames

******ANGSTY AS FUCKING HELL MAN. Like IT DOESNT GET MUCH WORSE*****

Have fun with this one
Fangirl_411 ,

**also blood and death too***

IF YOU DONT WANT TO DIE ON THE INSIDE DO N O T READ IT. Thank you :)

Quirk: barrier, user can create as large of a forcefield as they want, but it takes most of their energy to create large ones. They can also be used as projectiles. The force fields float above the ground about 7feet, so the class gets a birds eye view ;)

Class 1-a weakly fought back against the league of villains, each student falling to the ground one at a time.

Bakugou huffed, forcing himself to stay standing as he limped over to y/n as she also blocked attacks with her quirk.

She looked over at him, using a force field to push him away as she protected herself.

She turned back to the fight, stopping as Dabi raised his arm and pointed at the group.

"Let's see how your friends like the taste of fire hmmm?" Dabi hissed.

His arm started to burst into flames, his smirk fell, as y/n'a burst of adrenaline grew stronger. She held up her arms holding back a scream as all of her energy left her body, her classmates were lifted into force fields, as they were lifted off the ground.

The flames began hitting her as she stayed on her feet.

Her class screamed at her from their forcefeilds, trying to get her to let them go so they could help her. She tried to stay strong as her knees giving out as she fell. The force fields stayed, never failing as Dabi slowly passed out from too much quirk usage.

Aizawa ran over to the nearly dead girl sitting down in front of her, trying to erase her quirk as his eyes watered.

"Please you have to let them go." Aizawa pleaded, gently pulling on her sleeves. Her arms were still raised, the force fields never fading.

"No.... it's not safe." She begged, the heat still fresh on her body as All might fought Dabi. Dabi froze as he saw the girl still protecting her friends. He felt something he hadn't felt in a while.

Sympathy

Dabi, fought back, against all might, running away quickly as Aizawa spoke to the girl.

"Do you promise it's safe."

" y/n, I swear to you it's safe."

Y/n nodded, slowly letting the shields down as she fell forward into Aizawa's arms.

He lifted her into his arms, stumbling as he stood up.

Class 1-a tried their hardest to follow Aizawa as he ran as fast as he could to the paramedics, quickly loading her into true ambulance as it sped off.

Bakugou stared at the red vehicle as it drove away, trying to stay calm as most of his classmates cried behind him.

"We need to get back to the school ." Aizawa whispered, trying to hold back his own tears as he led the students back towards the dorms.

Midoriya stayed in place for a bit, looking at the space where y/n had saved all of their lives. His face slowly stopped showing emotions, as he followed his class.
~*~*~*~*~

Aizawa walked into the classroom full of students, his eyes avoiding a certain seat as a few students wiped their tears.

He opened his mouth to speak, pausing as Nezu walked in the door.