Shinsou- Beans

QUIRK: Cat, user has ears on the side of their head and a long tail, and can sneak around relatively easily.

Shinsou sighed as he sat down on his dorm couch, groaning as a knock on the door sounded.

"What." He hissed.

"It's just me!" A voice called, Shinsou relaxed slightly, rolling his eyes.

"Fine."

Y/n pushed open the door, her tail wagging as she shut the door behind her, plopping down on the couch beside him.

"Hey." She smiled.

"What are you up to?" Shinsou asked.

Y/n's smile dropped glaring at him as he chuckled.

"so you realized I was gonna use my quirk huh?"

Again, no answer.

He grabbed his phone leaning against the back of the couch as he sipped on a soda.

"Aizawa sent me to-"

"What!?" Shinsou interrupted.

Y/n laughed loudly, clutching her stomach as she easily startled Shinsou.

She put her finger up, indicating she needed a minute to calm down but one thing in particular caught Shinsou's attention.

He reached up grabbing her hand, and unfolding her fingers his eyes widening as he saw her full hand.

"Shinsou?" She questioned, glancing down at him staring at her hand.

"What's wro-"

"You have toe beans?" He asked, gently sliding his finder over the tip of her finger, the softer skin more sensitive causing her to flinch.

"Uh, yeah? I'm basically a cat?" She responded tilting her head.

Shinsou looked up at her making eye contact.

He froze, letting go of her embarrassed.

"I'm so sorry."