Bakugou - Siren's sound

A lil' Erasermic and Kamishinso on the side.

I guess the Aizawa family has a thing for loud blondes. This is so bad but I really needed to post. Might come back and fix it later.

Y/n Shinsou. Twin sister of Shinsou Hitoshi, and most recognized of the two.

And boy was she a catch.

She had purple hair similar in color to her brothers, with a small (H/c) tint. She had (E/c) eyes with large purple eyebags beneath. She was constantly tired, and had a stoic face but was more friendly and outgoing once she was close. She was transferring into 1-a.

Reason being= her quirk.

Siren: She can control people by singing, rather than a verbal response. If they can hear the voice they are immediately under control. (during sports festival, everyone wore earplugs during her fights.)

The louder her voice the more control she has. She is also a HELLA GOOD SINGER.

She is also viewed as more of a villain despite her ranking and ancestry.

And today was her first day in class 1-a. She had transferred after the sports festival, coming in third (there are twenty one places in 1-a, you replaced some weird transfer idk).

She followed her...

teacher...

through the door staying quiet as to not attract any unwanted attention.

"Alright shut it and listen." Aizawa demanded, cutting off the chatter.

"As you know, Lyrale was transferred into general studies, this is the student replacing her. Meet y/n Shinsou. Treat her with respect, or I'll expel you." The teacher hissed, sighed, and pointed her towards her seat. She smiled and sat down, watching as the teacher rolled his eyes giving the kids a period to visit since he was 'tired'.

In all honesty she was too. She watched with a giggle as he pulled out a large yellow sleeping bag and slumped to the floor.

'Man those night patrols must be hard.'

She pulled out a small sketchbook opening it up, only to be swarmed by people. She recoiled into her seat, trying to push everyone away before her anxiety got the best of her.

"Oi, shitheads, back the fuck off, she's clearly uncomfortable."

She smiled to herself when most everyone backed up and left, leaving a rather angry looking blonde, and pink haired and skinned girl with horns, a redheaded boy with a large smile, a taller black haired boy, another blonde with a lightning bolt in his hair, an unruly haired boy with freckles, and a rather stoic looking boy with two toned hair.

"Look, shithead, these guys are going to ask you a hell of a lot of questions. Have fun." The blonde finished sarcastically, revealing himself as the savior she had been thankful for earlier.

"U-Uh, h-hi, I-I'm Izuku M-Midoriya!"

"I'm Mina Ashido!"

"I'm Kirishima Eijiro!"

"Kamanari Denki!"

"Sero Hanta, and that's Bakugou."

"I am Shoto Todoroki."

She gave a small bow and wave from her seat.

" W-we're here to ask questions."

"First of all, are you Aizawa's secret love child."

'Ah so this is the one D-Mr. Aizawa warned about.'

"No, sorry. But I am Hitoshi Shinsou's twin sister if that means anything."