Bakugou - QuIrKlEsS (pt.2 of its a pillow dumbass)

*kinda angsty but it gets better(just like all of the other ones-) light mention of blood*****

Takes place approximately one week later

Bakugou's eyes snapped open as the door creaked open, multiple villains stepping in. Y/n also sat up, trying her hardest to seem brave.

Shigaraki stepped forward, analysing both prisoners.

"I thought we beat that one up..."

Bakugou froze.

"Shit." He mumbled.

Y/n glances over at Bakugou, sharing his fear.

"What did you do?"

"I just heal fast fucker..." Bakugou hissed, sounding more confident than he was.

"We never did find out what the girl's quirk was..."

Shigaraki smirked, stepping towards her, she glared, kicking his shin. He stumbled backwards.

"You're lucky I don't know what your quirk
Is, or you might have just died."

Bakugou glanced over at the open door of the cell. An idea popped into his head.

"Just get the fuck out already, she's quirkless."

Shigaraki scoffed.

"Stupid kids.."

Y/n gave him a 'what the hell do you mean 'QuIrKlEsS'' look.

"Just trust me."

He whispered. The villains walked out of the door, glaring as they made their way.

Bakugou quickly shuffled over to the door. Catching it just before it closed. He shoved a small stick under the door, keeping it open.

"What did you just do..."

"You'll find out."

Time skip

Bakugou yawned, trying desperately to keep his eyes open. He hadn't slept in two nights, making sure the villains didn't come back for Y/n.

He knew she could handle herself, yet he still cared for some odd reason he couldn't explain. The light in the hallway flickered off, signalling his body to wake up.

"Hey." He whispered, poking y/n's cheek.

She hummed, opening one eye.

"Get up..."

"Whyyyyyyy..."

"We're leaving."

"Wait what..."

Bakugou slapped a hand over her mouth, shushing her, he stood up, his legs slightly shaking.

She grabbed his hand helping him to the door.

He quietly pulled it open, scanning the dimly lit hallway. He spotted a knife hanging on the wall. He tip toed over to it, slicing the ropes in his wrists in half.

He made his way back over to Y/n untying her own.

They sneakily made their way down the hallway, spotting an emergency exit at the end. Bakugou reaches towards the handle, his wrist being yanked back by Y/n.

He gave her a confused look, she pointed to the alarms above the door. He mentally groaned.

Her hand reached towards one, its light turning off as the (f/c) glow came once again.

She did the same to the other one. Quickly pushing open the door and booking it down the alley way, Bakugou close behind, she spotted a street in the distance, running partially faster, she rounded the corner, falling to the ground as she looked up at the pro hero Eraserhead.

"Are you okay ma'am."

She began to cry as he helped her to her feet. He gulped, not exactly the most experienced with crying people.

"Aizawa!!!"
Bakugou yelled, turning the corner as well.

"Oh my god, what the-"

"Please take us to the police station." He pleaded. Aizawa quickly nodded.

Time skip

Aizawa scanned the scene, watching as a few villains were arrested, disappointed that most got away.

He turned around, walking next to the ambulance, opening his mouth only to close it as he saw his student.

Bakugou's arm was wrapped around Y/n's waist a blanket around both of their shoulders. He own arms were wrapped tightly around him, her head resting on his shoulder. His own head resting on hers. Their cups of tea forgotten next to them.

Aizawa smiled softly, gently wrapping another blanket around them.

"You're gonna be a great husband one day...."

Aizawa whispered, stepping away to talk to all might.

He walked over to the scrawny man, giving a small wave.

"Did you see Bakugou yet?" Aizawa smirked.

All might shook his head, leaning to the side to see the two kids.

"That's too adorable, honestly didn't know he could care about someone."

"Eh, it happens to all of us you know that."

"That was one time!"

"She was a villain!"

"What about you and mic huh?"

"We're married! It's not that big of a deal!"

"Fine you win this one..."

~*~*~*~*

Bakugou's eyes fluttered open, closing again at the bright white lights of the room. He sat up.

"Good morning Bakugou..."

"Hey! You should be in a hospital bed too!"

"Actually I got released yesterday, you've been sleeping for about three days..."

"What?!"