Bakugou - mind reader pt.1

Quirk: user can legit read minds/ robot's programming/ etc. drawback: Headaches, passing out.

Midoriya sits where Mineta used to, and reader Chan sits where Midoriya is.

This is a multiple part because I really need to post and not loose readers!

Bakugou strummed his fingers across his desk, subconsciously reading the minds of his class mates.

He was rather proud of the fact that he had a second quirk, a rate genetic mutation his grandfather had. His family had sworn him to secrecy however and his grandfather head passed away when he was young.

'I'm totally going to flunk this test!'

'Wonder what Midoriya is doing right now.'

'I wish Shinsou kun would notice me.'

'I kind of want to go back to that sobs shop I went to last month, oh right that weird waiter that wouldn't stop fucking flirting with me. Jesus, why has no one figured out I'm gay yet?'

Bakugou rolled his eyes at the wishful thoughts and memories of his classmates. Aizawa opened the door, his tired figure entering, this was expected, except for the second person with him.

"Great, another loser I have to deal with.' Bakugou thought.

'Jeez rude much?'

'What the fuck!?'

Aizawa introduced them, giving them a confused look as they shifted uncomfortably.

'Okay just sit down, maybe your hallucinating.'

'Hallucinations are things you see.'

Bakugou rolled his eyes again, ignoring his Brian screaming at him to look more into the situation.

'Oh god, he CAN hear my thoughts!'

"Bakugou, L/n are you ok?"

The two students flinched brought out of their thoughts (heh).

"U-uh can we step out for a moment?"

"Sure?"

The class watched in confusion and horror as their resident hothead and newest classmate stepped out together despite having never talked.

"Did they know each other before?"

Sero whispered, causing those around him to shrug.

Bakugou's eyes narrowed at the girl.

'Can you really hear my thoughts?'

'Yes it's my quirk but how can you hear mine?!'

Bakugou explained his expressions moving as if he were talking instead of just thinking at her.

She nodded.

"Let's talk at lunch, meet in the corner table, opposite of the canteen."

TIME SKIP

Bakugou sat down with a huff, ignoring the confused looks his friends gave him from the other table.

"Hey..."
She nervously greeted, sitting down next to him.

"Alright, so, your quirk, is to read commands, code. thoughts, and shit. Right?"

"Mhm."

"And I have just a simple mind reading one."

"Mhm."

"This is gonna be awesome."

TIME SKIP

Class 1-a watched in shock as their newest and most hot headed classmates finished with a near perfect score, never once talking to each other.

"Bro! How the hell did you do that!?"

"Yeah! You didn't even talk to her!"

"It's nothin get outta my face!"

"But-"

"Shut up already!"

"Hey Bakugou!" Y/n called interrupting the Bakusquad's yelling.

"Yeah code head? (Nick name he gave you)

"I was wondering if you're wanted to train together later? Unless you have plans!"

"Nah I'm free. See you losers later."

The four other friends in the group watched as the two walked away, small smiles on both of their faces as they talked idly.

"They kneww each other before this, guarantee  it." Mina spoke, placing a bet.

"Nah, couldn't have! She said she came all the way from Tokyo!"

"I mean, maybe they met online??" Midoriya cut in from a few feet away.

"Unlikely, Bakugou has almost no social media." Todoroki countered.

Soon multiple conspiracy theories flew around the class as they exited gamma gym, making their way towards the school again.

"Maybe their parents knew each other?"

"Possibly, but Kacchan would have met her in childhood though, so I would have probably met her too!"

"This is so stupid why don't we just ask?!"

"Because Bakugou is a walking time bomb, literally."

"It's worth a shot though."

Mina decided to risk herself and wander over for the pair in question.

"Hey!!"

"What do you want raccoon eyes."

"Well... I was just wondering... how did you two meet?"

"Listen here-"

'I got this, chill.'Y/n mentally cut him off, sending him a reassuring glance.

"We met a while ago when I first moved here! We bumped into each other at the grocery store."

"Oh... YAY I WON THE BET!"

"YOU MADE A BET!? GET OVER HERE YOU PINK SKINNED IDIOT!!"

"Oh dear..."