Todoroki - gentle *long*

QUIRK: Witch

I have a bad feeling I got the events out of order on sec..

Processing...

Processing...

Who tf is Midoriya? I don't know her (0-0) (you replace Mineta but fight in Midoriya's place during the sports festival.)

Todoroki sighed in discomfort as he sat on the bus headed to USJ, the girl sitting next to him stayed silent, never even glancing at him as she listened to the other students on the bus argue.

Todoroki closed his eyes, leaning his head back, sleep taking over him immediately. Y/n finally looked over at him, her eyes scanning his peaceful face.

She didn't dwell on the scar, seeing it as simply a personal story she shouldn't intrude on. She turned back to her small book, reading through the pages silently.

~*~*~*~*~

The students stared in awe at the building in front of them, listening to Thirteen eagerly.

Everyone flinched as a large portal appeared in the middle of the large dome, villains flooding out of it.

"Protect the students, I'll hold them off." Aizawa ordered, running towards the villains bravely.

Todoroki felt a bad feeling wash over him, glancing around the arena before noticing Y/n staring down the portal villain.

What is she doing..?

He watched as she slipped a hand into her pocket, pulling out a potion, ready to fight.

And as she predicted, the villain teleported the students to different areas.

Todoroki landed with grace, catching the figure falling out of the portal after him.

"Sorry." Y/n apologized, easing herself to the ground out of his arms. He nodded, his arms falling to his sides. He opened his mouth to speak being cut off as Y/n threw the potion she was holding to the field beneath them, a large amount of villains being unmasked.

Todoroki sighed, lifting his hand to freeze all of them.

"Really, being beat by two teenagers, I thought you were supposed to be villains."

Y/n threw another ready made potion at an approaching villain watching stone faced as the villain was coated in vines unable to move.

"Thank you." Todoroki spoke to the girl, nodding again.

"It's my job." She half smiled at him.

~*~*~*~*~

Todoroki's right hand raised to point at Y/n, growling as he realized she had used a Quirk erasing potion on him.

"WHO THE HELL CARES IF HE HAS THE SAME POWER?! HE DOESN'T HAVE ICE TOO, IT'S YOUR POWER, NOT HIS!!" Todoroki paused as his brain processed the words Y/n was yelling at him.

His left side lit on fire, a large wave of fire being sent at her. She jumped out of the way weakly, frustrated that her potion had worn off.

Her legs swayed as she whispered in latin, Todoroki watched as a wolf was summoned.

He hissed in pain as it lunged at him, biting him before disappearing in a cloud of ash as his left side lit up again.

Y/n crumbled to the ground as Todoroki stared at her in shock his brain still processing her words.

~*~*~*~*~

Todoroki sat in the hotsprings stiffly, listening to the conversation between Mineta and Kamanari near him.