Bakugou - one in a millionth chance

*slight angst broski*

H E A V Y mentions of B L O O D

QUIRK: Angel

They're adults :) (No not a smut get your ass outta here)

Bakugou smirked as he watched Y/n struggle to stand.

"There's a one in a millionth chance you'll win!" He teased, launching towards her.

She raised her hand, easily blocking him and pinning him to the ground.

She smirked back.

"I'd take that chance any day." She threw him over her shoulder watching in satisfaction as he writhed on the floor.

He ended up winning the sports festival anyways, but, she won in that moment.

~*~*~*~*~

"Bakugou there's a one in a million chance we're getting out of here." Y/n whispered to her blonde classmate as the villains surrounded them.

"I'd take that chance any day." Bakugou whispered back, a small smirk sliding onto his face as she shook her head with a small chuckle.

"Let's rock these bitches." She confidently smiled, a halo appearing in her hand.

The villains stepped forward, unprepared for the massive amount fire Bakugou shot at them, soon followed by halo's capturing them.

A villain managed to cut Y/n's wing, she pushed through, sliding to her knees as each villain was apprehended.

Bakugou kneeled down next to her, raising an eyebrow.

She pulled her wing out from behind her weakly, a large cut covering nearly half of the wing bled through her feathers, causing Bakugou to panic.

He gently applied pressure, causing her to tense but not pull away.

He pulled a bandage out of his belt pocket, wrapping it around her wing loosely as he watching it douse in blood immediately, he glanced down at his hand, nearly passing out as the bright red blood coated his hand.

He took a small breath, picking her up as he carried her out of the building stepping over the villains as he made his way towards the exit.

A paramedic waiting for them ran over helping her onto a stretcher as Bakugou got into the ambulance with her.

She reached for his hand, grabbing it gently as she distracted herself from the major pain in her wing.

Bakugou looked down at the blood dripping out of the bandage already.

"Jeez how many veins do you have in there anyways..."

"389." ( I made this shit up btw)

"Holy hell, no wonder you're bleeding enough to donate to four people!"

"I mean, I might pass out from blood loss, but first my wings will go numb from no circulation and the blood will go straight to everywhere else since my veins aren't working in my wings." She casually explained.

Bakugou almost threw up.

~*~*~*~*~

"They said there's a one in a millionth chance I'll be able to use my wings again."

"Oh shit, I mean,-"

"I'd take that chance any day?" Y/n finished for Bakugou, softly smiling.

"... I'm so sorry Y/n."

"I didn't know you actually knew my name, You've always called me some sort of stupid nickname."

"Yeah yeah, I know your name."

~*~*One year later*~*~

"So, you coming on the date or what?" Y/n smiled, her wings fluttering behind her.

"There's no chance I would miss it." Bakugou smiled back, his hand slipping into hers as they closed the door to their apartment.

They made their way towards the small café around the corner being cut off by massive amounts of paparazzi.

"Oh boy." Bakugou sighed, his filter coming through. (I headcannon he has a filter for the press)

"Ground zero! Angel!" One reporter called, causing all of them to turn and look at them.

Y/n and Bakugou sighed in unison, putting on fake smiles as their pictures were taken and they answered questions.

They managed to push through the reporters and get away, entering the small café before the paparazzi could follow.

"I'll have one (favorite coffee) and a black coffee please." Y/n ordered, smiling at the barista.

"I'll have that out in four minutes." The woman smiled, waving as they went and sat down.

Bakugou reached across the table taking her hand in his again. She smiled at him, leaning over to peck his cheek. He leaned back against the back of his seat, running his thumb over her knuckles as he shoved his other hand in his pocket.

He glanced around the empty café, making his move.

He got down on one knee, pulling his hand out of his pocket as he stared up at his girlfriend.

"I know there's a millionth chance you would marry me, but honestly, I'd take that chance any day."

Y/n froze, a smile spreading across her face.

"YES!" She yelled, startling the barista, jumping into Bakugou's arms.

"Oh thank god, I thought you would say no." Bakugou breathed into her ear, pulling away from her.

"There's a one in a millionth chance of that."