Bakugou - Don't ask

***aizawa's daughter who?****

Quirk: sound erasure, user can erase all sounds around them or for others, and can choose for how long. They can end the time earlier or cause it to go longer depending on the energy levels, they know sign language well since they were born deaf until their quirk appeared.

Y/n yawned as she sat down next to Bakugou, leaning against the wall of the classroom. She pulled out her textbook, watching closely as Bakugou explained each problem to her.

Her head drooped as she started to fall asleep, snapping back up as Bakugou's voice rose.

"Falling asleep on me dipshit?"

"Sorry..."

"Whatever, if Aizawa walks over im throwing you under the bus."

"That's okay." Y/n responded with a smile wrapping her arms around Bakugou's waist as she rested her head on his shoulder.

His own arm wrapped around her, as he scanned the classroom, Aizawa was preoccupied with Kamanari and Sero, Bakugou snorted, quickly looking back down at Y/n to make sure she was still asleep.

Bakugou stared down at the open textbook on the ground in front of him. His mind quickly worked through each problem, marking off the boxes, of A, B, C, or D in his head.

He looked back up, freezing as Aizawa made his way over.

"That's my daughter Bakugou."

"I know Aizawa sensei." Bakugou whispered.

"Is she asleep." Bakugou nodded.

"If you hurt her, no one will find your body."

"Wouldn't expect any less."

~*~*~*~*~

Bakugou sighed as he looked around the empty classroom, Aizawa had left to eat with Mic and Y/n was still sleeping.

Bakugou reached into his bag, pulling out his bento box, he opened it, staring down at the (Favorite flavor) mochi his mother had packed for him.

Y/n's nose twitched, causing Bakugou to chuckle, he held it closer to her, watching as her eyes slowly opened.

She excitedly gasped, reaching down to grab the small Japanese snack. (for real mochi is AWESOME)

"Thanks Bakugou!" She cheered, smiling as she bit into the treat.

He rolled his eyes, pulling out his spicy curry and chopsticks, watching as y/n reached into her own bag for her bento box.

"Sorry I stole your mochi, I just don't really get much anymore, Dad say's it's too sweet."

"Your dad eats applesauce packets to survive. He doesn't really know what's sweet."

"Fair point, I'm still sorry though."

"It's okay, my mom put them in my lunch after I visited last week, and I just forgot to take them out. I hate sweet things, other than you."

Y/n laughed at Bakugou's joke, nearly crying as she held her gut.

"that wasn't even a good joke." Y/n laughed, Bakugou half smiled, eating his curry.

"Oh, oh, I have one, Okay, Dad(Aizawa) and papa(mic) go camping, they pitch a tent and fall asleep-"

"Where is this going."

"Give me a second. In the middle of the night Dad wakes up, he pokes Papa, points at the sky and says. 'what do you think that means.' Papa thinks for a second, then answers. 'well that probably means that it is nearly impossible that if there are so many stars and they are all different there must be many earths, but they are all different.' Dad sighs, points back at the sky and says, 'no mic, it means someone stole our tent."

Bakugou snorted, coughing as curry almost came out of his nose.

Y/n laughed again, making fun of him as she fell over.

Bakugou glared, sniffling as his nose burned.

"If you don't stop laughing I'm gonna-"

Bakugou was cut off as Aizawa walked in, the older teacher paused as he looked at his rolling laughing daughter and Bakugou, curry dripping from his nose.

"I'm not even going to ask."