Aizawa - hairstyles *sd*

Aizawa sighed as he walked into his classroom Eri in tow, the students bowed waving at Eri.

Eri happily bounded to a small desk in the corner, perfect for her size, her hair was perfectly put into small ponytails making a star.

"Aizawa sensei?" Midoriya asked, raising his hand.

"Yes?"

"How did you do Eri's hair like that?"

"I didn't do it. Now shut up we're starting."

Eri happily colored in her notebook, occasionally reaching back to mess with the hair style.

The students conversed among themselves, trying to figure out who did her hair.

"Present Mic?"

"No, her hair would look exactly like his."

"Midnight?" Probably not, Midnight doesn't exactly work well with younger kids."

"Miss Joke?"

"Maybe, she does seem to like Aizawa sensei a lot."

"It's probably Miss joke."

"What about Joke" Aizawa interrupted the small group of students, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh, we were just trying to figure out who did Eri's hair." Midoriya explained, gesturing towards the small girl.

"My wife." Aizawa deadpanned.

"You have a fucking wife?" Bakugou gaped, along with most of the other students.

"She brings me lunch everyday?"

"PRO HERO (idk, whatever you wanna be)?!?!" Midoriya yelled. Eri yelped, startled by the yelling.

"Yes, who else?"

"Miss Joke?"

"I would sell the woman to satan for a juice pack. No."