Bakugou - cheerleader

Quirk: Angel (honestly if yall don't know what 'AnGeL' is by now-)

Requested by @truetalent06

PS: I was too tired to go watch the episode so it might be a little wrong.

Bakugou glanced around the large arena of students, watching the other classes walk through the large entrances.

"What are they doing-"

"Woah! Looks like class 1-a is going full on fan service!" Bakugou's head snapped to see the girls, his eyes training on them as they stood there.

"YOU TRICKED US!" Momo yelled at Mineta and Kamanari. The boy's snickered, pleased with themselves.

Mineta fell to the ground face first as a halo made contact  with the back of his head. Y/n stared blankly at his unconscious body before turning back to see Toru.

"Toru, these outfits are not cute. Just because I did cheerleading in middle school means nothing."

"Aww c'mon Y/n! You're the only one that can actually cheer!"

"Fine, but I'm definitely going to regret this."

Y/n sighed, stepping further away from the small crowd of other girls.

Bakugou's eyes never left her, a light blush forming on his face.

Y/n' leg kicked in the air, her skirt shifting to show the spandex underneath.

Bakugou sighed in relief as he saw the spandex, Mineta and Kamanari sighed in disappointment.

As Y/n's flips and tricks became more elaborate Bakugou became more distracted. His mind blocking out Kirishima yelling in his ear.

"BAKUGOU!" The blonde finally turned to see his red headed classmate. A scowl forming on his face as his attention was shifted.

"what do you want shitty hair."

"Matches are starting soon! Stop staring at L/n and get ready!"

"I WASN'T STARING!"

"Yes you were!"

"Shut it shitty hair!"

~*~*~*~*~

Bakugou watched from the stands as Y/n easily defeated Tokayami.

He grumbled under his breath as he realized he would have to fight her.

"Bakugou. you good man?"

"Shut it dunce face."

"geez whatever."

Bakugou's eyes scanned Y/n's figure again, mentally slapping himself.

'She's an opponent! Don't think like that!'

~*~*~*~*~

Bakugou watched as Y/n stretched preparing herself for her battle with Bakugou.

"Would you stop staring already? I know I'm weird, but damn, you stare a lot."

"You're not weird- I MEAN! UH, YOU'RE ANNOYING AS SHIT!"

"Just admit you hate me already."

"I DON'T HATE YOU- FUCK- I MEAN-"

"Bakugou, spit it out."

"YOU'RE REALLY ATTRACTIVE AND IT'S DISTRACTING!"

"Aww, thanks, but how about we keep it on the down low so you don't go easy on me."

"I WASN'T GOING TO FUCKING GO EASY ON YOU!"

"Sure thing Kat."

"HAH?!"