Bakugou - Separation

*Swearing (as always)* * some depressing shit* & guess what!!! Soulmate AU

MAJOR FUCKING FLUFF AT THE END BITCH
YOU DESERVE TO BE HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!

Quirk: Star shield: When activated, a shield of (user choosing) any size appears on the wrist and forearm area. They can be thrown or used to capture. Very useful but hard to control.

Where your soulmates quirk is tattooed on your body as soon as you physically touch them

"Alright. Hm... Oh! y/n truth or dare!"Kamanari began the game of truth or dare, his mischievous eyes scanning their classmates.

"Dare." The girl bravely responded.

"I dare you to take off your shirt." Mina giggled at Kamanari's pervy nature.

"Are you fricking kidding me." Y/n hissed.

"Of course. We wanna see!"

"Fine." The girl hissed, lifting her shirt over her head.

She pulled the large black T-shirt away from her body, revealing her sports bra and a seemingly endless amount of small scars.

"Oh my god!" Momo gasped.

"What happened!" Ochaco asked worriedly.

"That's for another question." Y/n denied, avoiding the confrontation.

"Mina truth or dare?" She asked. Mina sighed.

"Dare bitch."

"First of all rude. Second of all I dare you to drink all of the Jalapeno sauce we have in the kitchen." She smirked lightly punching Mina's shoulder.

"Heh, bet." She got up walking over to the fridge and pulling out the jar, chugging it as fast as she could.

Everyone stared in shock as Y/n rolled on the floor laughing.

"Alright Deku, truth or dare."

"Mina don't hurt him." y/n demanded.

"Yeah yeah whatever."

TIME SKIP

Kirishima nodded as Mina gave him the signal.

"y/n truth or dare."

"Truth or whatever." She yawned, laying back against the couch.

"Where did those scars come from." Kirishima asked, everyone leaning forwards as she closed her eyes.

"I was kind of in a bad place in middle school."

"What?!" Kamanari yelled.

"Really?!" Iida cried. Y/n watched calmly as everyone freaked out. Bakugou silently stared from next to her, his hands crackling slightly.

She raised a brow, watching as one of his hands discreetly moved to traced one of the larger scars comfortingly.

He sighed, turning back to the game.

Momo made Y/n another shirt, watching in sympathy as she slipped it on.

Bakugou stood up, walking calmly towards the training room.

*BOOM*

Everyone visibly flinched as more and more explosions rang out through the training area.

"I'll go check on him." Y/n mumbled, slowly making her way towards the training room after him.

She opened the door, creating a small shield so she wouldn't be effected by the large booms.

Bakugou stopped as he noticed her walk through the door. He froze, his explosions still crackling in his palms.