... for Amy Purdy-Biersack

Amy's POV

I've averted his stare for so long. Tried desperately hard to not be in the same room as him. But I just can't stop myself from staring at him, and falling deeper in love with him everyday. There is something about him, but I just can't describe the feeling that I get.
I was on my way to catering to find food, when I saw him sat by himself in the dark, head in hands. I couldn't resist walking in and turning on the light switch. He looked up, smiling weakly at me. I walked over resting my hand on his thigh. "You okay?" I asked.

"Kind of. I just feel a bit deflated at the moment, none of my family is talking to me, my children are basically ignoring me, I'm getting looks from different people within the company. I just can't deal with this anymore." My heart broke into two sitting here and listening to him say all these things which weren't true.

"That's a lie, I'm sure someone around here loves you a lot." He puffed, and let out a small muffled laugh.

"No they don't Amy, I appreciate you want to make me feel better but, I'm not wanted here anymore." I pulled up a chair, making him look straight into my eyes.

"They do! Because I sure as hell know I do." He laughed at me. "I love you okay. I love you so much it hurts, and to see you feel this way is breaking me." He leant forward, leaning his forehead on mine.

He leant forward and kissed me softly, I shuffled forward onto his lap, and pulled him closer to me. I felt amazing inside, to know I'd made him happy again.

"Amy, we shouldn't have done that." I giggled, staring into his piercing blue eyes, studying his tattoos.

"Maybe we shouldn't have, but I don't regret a single thing we just did." He shook his head.

"Neither do I, because I love you too, so much."

"I've never been so glad to hear you say that. And I promise that I'll always want you, I love you Undertaker." We kissed again, as I felt a feeling I hope to feel for the rest of my life.

A/N- I kinda wanted to surprise you with the superstar, but the real reason I wanted to put an AN is, me and my friend are having a competition, who can get the most votes in a week, and I'd love you all if you could go back as vote for all my parts, so we can win this competition