Strength and Care ~ Dean Ambrose

"CJ! My knee still hurts help me." After sitting down for about 5 minutes I heard Dean's whiny voice shouting for me again. I stormed back up the stairs for the thousandth time today as I he laid on the bed with his knee propped up by pillows.

"What do you want now Dean!" He looked at me shocked by my outburst. Oblivious to the fact that this was really beginning to annoy me.

"Calm down babe, all I wanted was for you to make me a cup of tea, I didn't ask you to chop off both your legs." I smiled sweetly going back down and making him a cup of tea. "Thank you princess." He yelled as I stormed into the kitchen kicking and hitting everything in my path. I slammed the kettle and made him his drink he was so desperate for. "And an ice pack please CJ!" I screamed out loud making sure he heard. I grabbed the cup as some spilled out, charging up the stairs.

I stopped myself just before the door, taking a deep breath composing myself. I walked in as he sat up smiling at me like nothing was wrong. "Here you go Dean. Anything else you want, foot massage, bath, the house cleaning for you?" I sat down on the seat next to him, carefully placing the pack on his knee, making sure not to cause him anymore damage.

"What is wrong with you today CJ? Why are you acting like this? Have I done something, hurt you in anyway? Because I am not living like this, with all this tension." He snapped back at me. I could hear the sadness in the tone of his voice, but I couldn't just let this one go. I had never been this pushy when I was injured or in pain, and frankly he was just taking advantage now.

"Nothing I'm fine, just drop it yeah." I walked out of the room as I sighed to myself. I could hear Dean moving around as he squealed lightly at the pain of his knee.

After a while of just sitting by myself watching the TV, I heard Dean moving around. "CJ!" He shouted once again. I stormed back up the stairs to see him sitting upright on the bed, his cast holding his knee in place. The bed was made, the curtains drawn with a lamp on, with some quiet music playing in the background. "Come and lay with me princess." I tentatively walked over to him, laying my head on his shoulder, placing my hand on his knee. "I know this is hard for you CJ, but I need your help. It may seem that I'm strong, and can look after myself, but I can't. I love you, and want you by my side. It may seem I am being pushy and annoying, but honestly I just love having you nurse me is pretty special and makes me love you more."

I smiled up at him, kissing him as I felt him smile against my lips. "I'm sorry I'm getting so angry, I know you would do the same for me, but sometimes it just gets irritating. I love you and I promise to be a better nurse for you." He giggled and pulled me closer to him.

"You already are a pretty good nurse in my opinion." I laughed out loud and snorted making Dean laugh with me.

"Thankyou Dean."