Dolph Ziggler/Paige for brandonsnethen Part 2

Ever since I expressed my feelings towards Dolph to my girlfriend, things just haven't been the same. Every little thing we do I'm thinking about Dolph, and how Dolph would do it better. I hate the way it makes me feel, but sometimes change is for the best. Me and Dolph were sat in catering getting a bite to eat. "Can I ask you for some advice?"

"Yeah of course you can Brandonsnethen." I took a deep breath composing myself.

"If you were in a relationship with a man, but suddenly you developed really strong feelings for a woman who you couldn't get out if your mind, what would you do?" Dolph looked confused as to what I was trying to say. "What I mean is, I don't know if I can still he with Paige. I'm in love with a superstar, I just don't know what to do."

"Honestly, speak to the man you have feelings for, get it off your chest. Who would you rather be with?" The question was an easy one, the spark with Paige had gone completely, there was no excitement or butterflies anymore.

"The man." I admitted feeling awful for Paige.

"Right, so tell him how you feel." I looked Dolph straight in the eyes, a few tears threatening to spill at anytime.

"I just have." I admitted to my own surprise. Dolph looked at me shocked too, just how I expected. Part of me wanted to run from the situation and how uncomfortable it had become.

"Wow. Well I didn't see that coming." I took a big breath as I struggled to breathe with nerves and worry. "Honestly, I feel the same way about you, you know I like you secretly, but I can't be with you if you're going to be with Paige."

"I'll end it. Today." Dolph's expression turned to one of happiness, as I talked myself round to ending it. "There is no point to the relationship anymore, its suffocating and tiring, there is no fun anymore, its a waste of my time."

"Meet me by the fountain, four o'clock." I made a mental reminder, getting up from my seat to go and find Paige.

I found her in our dressing room, tying up her laces. "Hey sexy." She said as I walked in shutting the door. "What's up? Where's that smile I adore." Everything seemed so forced right now, we had to try hard to compliment each other it was no longer natural.

"We need to talk, now." I hated the tone I used with her, but it was the only way to grab her attention. I sat down on the sofa, as she sat upright too. "This isn't working, we need to break up. Let's face it, the spark has been gone for months, and we're just bringing each other down still being here." Paige jumped across to where I was.

"Tell me what I did and I'll fix it. I'll change, I can't lose you babe you're my world. Us against the world you said, what happened to that?" It broke my heart to see her upset but what I was doing was for the best.

"You've done nothing. It's us, we aren't right together anymore, everything is forced it isn't a natural living relationship anymore and it needs to end before it is too late." I rested my hand on her thigh, giving her one last kiss.

"You can't just walk out and not give me an explanation, we need to talk this through." She told me in between sobs. To me there was nothing to explain, it was over.

"Goodbye Paige." I said, shutting the door on my way out, a few belongings in my hand. I reached for my phone out of my pocket, seeing if I had any messages. 3:53 the clock read. "Dolph..." I whispered, running towards the fountain.

I got there just in time, as a few of my things fell out of my hands. Dolph rushed to pick them up, helping me up too. "So, what happened?"

"I told her it's over. I'm a single girl again." It felt more of a relief then anything to say that, something I never thought I'd feel.

"How did she take it?" He asked genuinely concerned for Paige. I did too, but the breakup was something we both needed.

"Not well at all. I had to leave her though what choice did I have. She's blaming herself but it wasn't just her fault things didn't work out." I settled my belongings down on the wall surrounding the beautiful fountain. Dolph's hair was swept back just how I like it making me feel all excited inside.

"Well you're mine now so let's not worry about Paige just now." Dolph moved so he was sat closer to me, wrapping an arm around my waist. His other arm was on my cheek, our foreheads resting on each others. His face moved closer to mine as I captured his lips in my own. The movements were slow yet meaningful and provided me with the most indescribable feeling, something I never felt with Paige. I couldn't pull away, his lips felt so good in my own, but when we did, butterflies raced around me. "Us against the world now baby girl." He told me, just how I used to tell Paige.

A/N - So this book is at 100k+ reads, and I am beyond excited and proud. Thankyou to every single one of you for reading or voting on this book it means the world to me. I'm so excited for the next 100k, this is just the beginning.