Dean Ambrose Part 2 for livechangeisgood

Slowly my friendship with Dean monopolised, and the two of us were now going out on our first little trip together. We were in his car, on our way to Disney World, two good friends enjoying each other's company, and a nice day off. "You excited?" Dean asked me, looking across at me.

"Yeah," I replied, looking up from my phone. I had made sure to tell all of my friends where we were going, knowing full well they'd all get incredibly jealous of where I was going.

After a couple of hours we pulled up at the California Park, my jaw hitting the ground at how magical it was. Dean wasn't quite so enthusiastic, looking at me in bemusement by my excitement. I hurriedly jumped out of the car, grabbing his hand and pulling him towards the entrance. We got to the ticket gate, both of us going to pull out our money. "Don't you dare! Put that away!" Dean told me quickly handing the money over to pay for both of us.

I sighed over at him. "You didn't have to do that." He shook his head as we walked into the park. My first thought was to take a few photos, just to get some evidence to show my friends in the coming days.

"So, where to first?" I looked at the map studying all the lands.

"Tomorrowland?" Dean smiled over at me.

"Come on then, you're leading the way." I started walking over to the land, beyond excited to see it all, Dean lagging behind me. "Come on slow coach, we need to get this whole park done and seen before the sun sets." He picked up the pace, following behind me.

"Oh wow," I screamed looking around once we were there. All the rides looked amazing, the attention to detail in the little things breath taking. I looked over at Dean who didn't look to be taking a blind bit of notice at anything, but I knew really he only came here to make me happy, he didn't want to be here. "Dean?"

"Oh yeah, where do you wanna go first?" I looked down at the map, picking the one that stood out to me the most.

"Lets go for Autopia." I said as we walked over to where it was, eagerly going over, excited to get involved.

After we finished a couple of lands, the two of us decided to just take a walk around for a little while. There were many young children running around, which to be honest didn't really help Dean's mood. He linked his arm around mine, leading me over to one of the little merchandise huts they had. I watched him as he grabbed two pairs of ears, Mickey and Minnie, purchasing them from the man, getting in the spirit of things. He placed mine on my head, then his on his, as I pulled my phone out, taking a photo of us both. "You look adorable," I squealed.

"Yeah, just remember I'm doing this for you." He told me, as I smiled at him. We carried on with our walk until we finally reached Mickey's Toontown. Even Dean had a smile on his face as we walked in, desperate to try all the rides before dawn.

After about an hour of exploring, we jumped off of the final ride, Gadget Go's Coaster. Whilst it might not be the most dangerous of rides, we still wanted to get on everyone. Dean picked up my bag, as we linked back up, walking out of the park, and back to his car. "Thank you for today Dean, it has been truly magical."

"You're more then welcome, I'm so glad you enjoyed it, and I must admit, I didn't have a bad day myself." I smiled over at him as he opened up my door letting me in and handing me my bag. He went over to the driver's seat, putting the keys in the ignition.

We drove in a comfortable silence, reflecting on the amazing day we had. A couple of hours later we pulled up outside my house, as I unbuckled my seatbelt. I smiled over at Dean, "thank you once again."

"You're more then welcome." I smiled over at him, but just as I went to turn around and open the door I felt his hand under my chin, his lips softly on mine. I froze, my lips staying stationary not sending him a good sign. He pulled away, running his hand through his hair. "I'm sorry, I didn't know what I was thinking.

"No, Dean, please don't apologise, you just took me by surprise that's all." He sighed, tipping his head back.

"I should've thought about what I was doing instead of just kissing you." I felt horrible for him, so I leaned in planting my lips onto his. I didn't feel sorry for him or guilty, I just felt lust and love. He kissed me back as I held his face close to mine, eventually having to pull away for breath.

"Do you want to come in for a bit?" I asked. He nodded, turning the car off, both of us getting out. I pulled out my keys, opening up my house to Dean as he walked in.

"Nice crib," he whispered into my ear as we took our shoes off.

"Thanks," I replied, leading him into the living room, pulling out a massive box of movies for him to choose from.