Seth Rollins for WriterJ

Chloe's POV (Awesome name btw!)

Sometimes things change. Feelings aren't the same, a person isn't the person you thought they used to be. "Chlo, what's gonna happen to us?" I was wrapped up in Seth's arms, as we laid on his hotel bed.

"I don't know. I need to tell Randy that I don't want to be with him anymore, but I just don't know how." Seth squeezed me tight, as my mind went into overdrive as to how I could tell Randy.

"I'll wait Chloe. I'll wait for you. I'll be here, you take as long as you need to tell Randy the truth." I never really appreciated how supportive and understanding Seth truly was over my situation. He really wanted to be with me, and would be happy to wait as long as possible.

"You know what, I'm gonna do it. I'll do it right now, I'll tell him quickly, and I'll come straight back here." I sprinted out of the room, and towards the room I shared with my boyfriend Randy.

I practically kicked the door down, making Randy jump up. "Hey, you made me jump naughty." I painfully stood there as he embraced me in his arms. I stood motionless not returning it. "Somebody doesn't want to hug?" He pouted.

"Somebody wants to talk." He identified the seriousness in my toe of voice, so immediately let go and sat on the bed.

"I'm all ears."

"We need to break up." He gasped at me, standing back up to my height. "This isn't working anymore, and I don't feel the same way I used to feel about you. Things have changed." As much as I didn't want to, I felt slightly guilty of having to put Randy through all of this.

"Is there nothing I could say that would change your mind?" He asked, the desperation clear in his voice.

"I'm sorry Randy." I replied, meaning it. It tore me apart to have to do this to him, but I wanted Seth, and I couldn't keep stringing him along like this.

"Well I guess this is goodbye." We said our goodbyes, as I left the room, without any pleas, and went back off to Seth.

"Hey." I whispered entering the room. Seth was laying down with his phone in his hand, he put it on the cabinet, standing up to greet me.

"Hey. How'd it go?" He queried, pressing a kiss to the top of my head, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Put it this way. I no longer belong to Randy." A small smile crept onto Seth's face.

"So you're all mine?" He said smugly, throwing me onto the bed, before jumping alongside me, propping himself up by his arm.

"If you want me to be." Seth nodded wildly.

"Of course I want you to be. I wouldn't be here with you now if I didn't want you all to myself." Seth kissed my lips, pulling me into his side. I placed my hand on his torso protectively.

"That's true." Our voices suddenly dropped to a whisper, as the atmosphere became so much more relaxed. "I finally feel free." I whispered into his ear, having to lean up slightly.

"You won't be free for long. Not when I make you mine." Seth remarked, the smirk still evident on his face.

"Oh will you now?" I teased.

"Yeah, but I have to take you on a date first." I nodded agreeing with him.

"Of course Seth." Typical Seth, the hopeless romantic, the traditional, but I wasn't complaining, a date with Seth Rollins, who wouldn't accept.

Thoughts on an NXT Imagine Book?