Dean Ambrose for allmylifeofrock

Let me give you a little background on me. The name's Dani, but you can call me Vamp. I'm a flame haired, green eyed girl, and my best friend is CM Punk. It's actually thanks to him I got signed to the WWE when I was 22 as a diva. Me and him were incredibly similar, the two of us came across as quite rude and obnoxious, but in actual face we just weren't exactly people friendly, or wanting to socialise with people.

So now here I am, lonely as anything as Punk and my other best friend AJ have gone. Most nights I travelled by myself, and stayed at the arena by myself. Most people hate me, that is apart from Ambrose who I had the odd conversation with. Over time we were becoming pretty close, I was slowly getting more and more dependant on him being around, not only as a friend, but someone to talk to. He reminded me of Punk a lot, something that I missed tremendously. He became the only person I trusted at work, who I would allow to get in a car with me.

To me Dean was only a friend, but from the signals I had been getting, I was scared that maybe he wanted something more. The way he looked into my eyes when I spoke frightened me, or how he was intent on touching my thigh or shoulder all the time. I wasn't uncomfortable at all, but none of my other friends had ever done that before.

I was on my flight home to Las Vegas, alongside Dean - that was another bonus. The two of us both resided in Vegas, so it meant I never had to sit next to a stinky fat man on my flight home. My boyfriend Tom was going to pick me up from the airport. He'd met Dean a couple of times, but they didn't exactly see eye to eye with each other. More shoulder to shoulder the number of times they've barged each other out of their way.

The flight was the same as usual, boring and tiresome. Of course there had to be one screaming kid who would happily wake me up whenever I was close to falling asleep, but in the end the pilot got me home safely (just about.)

Immediately as I got through the gate I spotted Tom's eccentric hair in the crowd of people waiting. I ran up to him, tugging my heavy suitcase behind me. "Tom!" I exclaimed running up to him smiling. I dropped my case wrapping my muscular arms tightly around him. I waited a couple of seconds before pulling away. "Did you not want a hug?" I asked bemused.

"No. Actually I came hear to speak to you, so you didn't have to come home and see."

"See what?" I lifted my case up, all the excitement of seeing him drained out of me. It suddenly felt as if the whole airport was looking at the two of us in suspense.

"I can't do this anymore Dani. I can't come home to an empty flat every night. It's over Dani, I've moved out to be with my mum." In that split second my heart broke, my whole world has come crashing down."

"You promised," I whispered desperately trying to compose myself and not cry in front of everyone.

"I know I did, but I didn't think it would be this hard for me, for us. Nothing was ever going to be the same when you left, and I tried Dani, but it's just too much. Please try to understand." I shook my head in disbelief as Tom stood before me emotionless.

"How on earth can I understand. You broke your promise. You're nothing but a lying asshole Tom. I dedicated so much of my life to you, for what? To be repaid like this. There has to be something else, someone else." I knew that he couldn't just say that was the only reason, he'd managed for four years, so what had changed?

"Do you really want me to tell you the truth?" I nodded. "Fine. If you must know, I'm jealous of him." Tom nodded his head behind me, and I turned round to see what it was. Dean! I had completely forgotten he was here with me, I had been so wrapped up with Tom.

"Wow. That's pathetic, Dean is my friend. Just because he actually wants to spend time with me, and talk to me, and care for me." Dean smiled awkwardly, clearly feeling incredibly uncomfortable. I smiled back at him, tears threatening to spill. "You know what, why don't you just go Tom, like you always do. Run away from your problems and don't ever come back, because I'm done with you too, I can do so much better than you, and I'll prove that." I picked up my suitcase walking out of the airport, my head held high. Dean followed behind me, leading me to his car seeing as I had no other way of now getting home.

Dean drove us back to his place, getting me some comfortable clothing and a steaming hot cup of tea. I hated having to expose him to all of my drama away from the company, but hopefully it would just bring the two of us closer still. "You can cry you know Vamp, it's alright I won't judge you." One thing I adored about Dean was his ability to make me smile, even by just calling me Vamp.

"I'm all good I think now." I took a sip of my cup of tea, almost scolding my mouth. "That's still hot." We both laughed as we settled down on the sofas.

"Actually Vamp, I know now may not exactly be the time, but I just wanted to tell you something." I looked up from the ground to Dean. "I'm not going to lie, I really like you, I know you've just come out of a relationship but now that you have, I feel like now more then ever I should tell you how I feel." I couldn't help but smile when Dean admitted his feelings for me, deep down I felt the same way but only now could I be true to myself about it as I wasn't tied down with Tom. I knew I needed to heal from Tom first but in time I just know there is definitely something with Dean.

"Dean, I like you, but let's just give it time." The last thing I wanted to do was upset him, I just hoped he'd understand.

"Yeah of course, I'll wait as long as you need."

"Thanks."