Roman Reigns for WWE_Aj_Bermundo_Lee2

"AJ, Roman, you are now a on screen relationship. No arguments, this is happening. Good luck and enjoy." I looked to Roman and he looked to me. Vince had called us into his office to discuss a new storyline. From now on the audience would be seeing me, alongside my on screen boyfriend Roman Reigns. It was a new challenge to say the least, but we will see how it goes.

"You excited?" I looked across the room to Roman as we made our way to the practice ring.

"It's new, but yeah. Are you?"

"Yeah. Maybe you can teach me how to be crazy."

"It would be a pleasure." Whenever one of us was in a match, the other would be an escort so we had to learn each other's entrances. My signatures were also changing to the Black Widow and the Spear. Roman was going to use the Shining Wizard as one of his signature moves. The relationship was something we really wanted the audience to attach to, and this was the perfect way.

We spent a bit of time working with each other, and luckily for the two of us we were really connecting. Whichever way the storyline went, it was clear the two of us were going to be friends.

"AJ!" I was preparing for this evenings Raw. I was in a number one contenders match for Charlotte's championship. Night of Champions was six days away, and tonight was my big chance. I turned around to see who was shouting me. Roman ran up to me, a bag in his hand.

"What's in the bag?" He handed it over to me, as I peered in to see something of the colour black. I picked it out and saw my own, slightly smaller, version of Roman's ring gear. I held it up laughing.

"I just thought if we are really going to make this believable maybe this is a good start." I smiled sweetly at how much he wanted this to work.

"Let me go and try it on." I ran off to the women's locker room putting it on. Somehow it really suited me, and fitted perfectly, showing off my boobs and hips. I skipped out to go back over to Roman, pulling him to the gorilla.

"Woah chill." There was no time to chill, as my match was next.

"Come on, it's my match now." He picked up his speed as we got there just in time.

"AJ you look great." I smiled at Vince as my theme played. I skipped out as per usual, stopping at the ramp holding my arm out as Roman came out. He walked with a very serious expression over to me. I tried not to look him in the eye as he leaned down and kissed me. For some reason the kiss felt right, I didn't know if it was the adrenaline or Roman though. We carried on walking as if nothing happened, the crowd going mental. I got in the ring as Roman stood outside. The match was a Fatal Four Way between me, Nia, Alicia, and Sasha.

Sasha hit the Bank Statement as Nia distracted the referee. Luckily for me, Roman pulled Sasha off of Alicia, allowing me to go for the pin. "Ref, ref, look." Roman screamed at the ref causing him to turn around and count my pin to three.

Both my arms were raised by the ref and Roman. Once again Roman lightly kissed me. He hugged me tightly helping me out of the ring and backstage. We got behind the curtain to be met straight away by Vince. "You two the crowd loved you, that was amazing." We both high fived  going away to prepare for Roman's main event match.

"Can you believe that." We were so giddy that everything had worked out so well.

"I look forward to working with you more often then Lee."

"Likewise Reigns."

I met up with Roman for the start of his match going out yet again. The crowd were for once cheering for Roman, I'll take the credit for that. He won the match, as per usual and we kissed one more time.

Tonight was my title match against Charlotte, it was probably going to be one of my last chances to win the title so I had to make it count. Roman and I had been working tirelessly to make sure I was in perfect shape and knew exactly how to counter Charlotte. My theme played as I smiled at Roman before putting my game face on.

I walked out holding Roman's hand as Jojo announced me to the crowd. Roman kissed the top of my head, squeezing my hand as I left him to get in the ring. " Good luck," he whispered.

The match was brilliant, Roman had stayed out of it, but the two of us were working well. Charlotte was dominating me after a nasty dropkick, and as I tried to get up I noticed her bouncing off the ropes running at me. Instinct kicked in, but for some reason instead of locking her into the Black Widow, I hit her with a Superman Punch making her fall to the floor. I fell to the ground raising her leg, the ref counting to three.

Roman slid in quick grabbing the belt handing it to me. I was so emotional I ended up jumping on Roman to try and stop myself crying. He lifted me onto his shoulders as I raised the belt. We celebrated for a while, and then made our way backstage holding hands, kissing at the top of the ramp for an extra scream from the crowd.

We went through the curtain, as Roman pulled my arm turning me to face him. He slowly leaned down, softly kissing me. I kissed back, mainly through excitement. I pulled away looking at him. "Roman we're not in character anymore." I questioned, confused by what happened.

"I know, but I really like you AJ." I pressed a hand to the side of his face, lightly stroking it with my thumb.

"I like you too Reigns." He smiled down at me, leading me to somewhere we could celebrate alone.