Changing Times ~ Dean Ambrose {Part 2}

Dean's POV

There was something about her which made me really want to get go know her. The way her hair fell perfectly into place. Or how much of an amazing mother she was to Sofia. We walked into the shopping centre just like a typical family. All three of us had big smiles on our faces. I felt a tingling feeling in my hand, as I looked down to see Sofia had subtly slotted her petite hand into mine. I gripped it tighter as she tried to steady herself. I looked across to Danielle who winked at me, "looks like you got yourself a friend there Ambrose." I smiled and picked Sofia up. As we walked closer to the shopping centre I heard four very hormonal teenage girls run towards, heavily covered in make up with hardly any clothes on. Suddenly Danielle quickly took Sofia from my grasp, walking over to a bench nearby, Sofia kicking and screaming.

Danielle's POV

Dean came walking over to us, a puzzled look on his face. "What was that over there? I thought we were getting on great back there." He genuinely looked so sad and concerned right now. I just wanted to go over there and hug him.

"I'm sorry I should have told you. Sofia struggles with loud noises because of her autism. I needed to get her away from the situation as quick as possible." Sofia buried her head in the crook of Danielle's neck as she tried to calm herself down. I took Sofia from Danielle's grasp,

"Don't worry sweetheart I am here now, and I am going to protect the both of you with all my heart." He leaned forward and kissed my cheek softly as Sofia pulled us in for a group hug. Maybe our happily ever after was finally happening.

4 years later...

Dean's POV

Tonight was the night where everything was going to come together. We were backstage at Raw, me, Sofia and Danielle. We were currently watching Edge as he announced the nominees for 'Superstar of the Year' and I was one of them. Danielle looked perfect in a flowing plum dress, as Sofia wore one of her Elsa dresses

"... and the winner is... Dean Ambrose... "

I looked over at Danielle who had the same smile I saw when I first met her. Sofia jumped on me, as I bent down and whispered, "remember our plan!" She nodded and did a girly giggle as I walked out to collect my award.

Danielle's POV

"There is one other person I would like to thank and that is my girl Danielle. Come out here would you babe quickly." I slowly made my way out to the crowd, as the butterflies swirled around in my stomach.

Dean's POV

I looked over at Sofia and gave her a big thumbs up. "So Danielle my question to you is... " I twirled her around as she came face to face with Sofia. Her hair looked flawless, as I crossed my fingers hoping for a yes. Sofia held up the boards with the words 'Will you marry me?' written on. Danielle turned around smiling wide.

"Yes!" I sighed with relief as I picked her up and spun her around, as she giggled. Sofia ran over and I immediately engulfed her into our hug.

9 months later...

Narrator's POV

"Welcome back to Monday Night Raw!" Michael Cole said, as Jerry then carried on,

"and what a main event we have for you tonight. But first news that Dean Ambrose and fiancée Danielle have welcomed their baby boy into the world this afternoon naming him Wyatt. Both mother and son are doing well."