Seth Rollins for -GrayIsMyDrug

I watched him walk by and then turn around back towards me. He smiled over at me, but I simply looked away onto my phone, all the heart ache of years ago coming back.

Flashback...

"I'm sorry Emily but I've made it, I have to go and leave you. You're my best friend, you always will be, but maybe I'll see you down the road." I watched Seth as he opened the front door to my house, I couldn't bare to even look at him as he stepped out the door, shutting it behind him.

"Goodbye Seth." I whispered.

Present Day...

"Emily?" I tried to ignore him as he walked over and stopped right in front of me. "I know it's you, don't try and pretend it's not, your legs dangling off the box give it away." I looked up at him as his eyes lit up.

"What do you want?" I sternly asked, the scene from all those years ago playing out in my mind.

"What are you doing here?"

"I work here." He jumped up, a massive grin on his face. His face was in shock. "Don't look so surprised."

"I just can't believe you're here, I've got my best friend." He launched forwards hugging me tightly, kissing my cheek, however I just sat there. He pulled away looking oddly at me. "I thought you'd be happy."

"Happy? You left me at my house all those years ago and you expect me to be happy to see you. Have you any idea how much pain you put me through." He looked shocked again, only this time not quite so positively.

"I didn't want to hurt you. Let's try again, I really like you Emily, and if we could I'd love to be more then friends this time." My mother opened in disbelief at what he was saying.

"Are you serious? The only thing that will happen between us now is friendship. I don't trust you, not now, not ever." I hopped off of the box going to walk off when I heard our names being shouted.

"Emily! Seth!" We both turned around and saw Vince walking towards us in a suit. "I'm so glad to see you two have met. I actually need to talk to the two of you." He walked us to a spare room and sat us both down. "Tonight the two of you will become involved in a romantic storyline, starting with a kiss in the ring when Seth wins."

"What!" I got up yelling.

"That's amazing," Seth said as I glared over at him. "Don't worry boss, we've got this." Vince walked out as Seth turned around and grinned at me.

"Don't even think about it." I warned, standing up to leave.

"Don't deny it Emily, you're excited." I shook my head laughing.

"No Seth. No I'm not." I slammed the door behind me walking to anywhere that was far away from Seth.

I was stood backstage as Seth was participating in his match with Kevin. My hands were shaking and sweating, not a good way. There was nothing worse I could think of then kissing Seth. "Alright Emily, let's go." His arm was raised as my music played and the crowd gasped. I took a deep breath and walked to the ring, a fake smile on my face. Seth grinned, making me hate him even more as I got in the ring. He walked straight over to me, kissing me as I kissed him back. As his lips came into contact with mine I felt a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach. I pulled away not too long later so Seth didn't get any ideas, grabbing his hand and walking backstage.

"That kiss was something else,"he sighed as we walked backstage. I didn't even bother talking to him, I just walked to my locker room and shut the door, getting my phone out.

Not ten minutes later I heard a knock at my door. I walked over opening it to see Seth standing in front of me. What could you possibly want now?"

"To say sorry. To say that I'm sorry for leaving you all those years ago, and that I've missed you so much, and now you're back in my life I never want to let you go." I opened up the door further, allowing him in. I grabbed the seats and pulled them up so we could sit opposite each other.

"It broke my heart when you walked away," I said as I felt a few tears surface. Seth placed a hand on my thigh comfortingly.

"I know, and I can never apologise enough. But you have to admit Emily, you felt something in that kiss. All those years of distance accumulated to that beautiful moment. Tell me you feel the same way." I sighed giving up.

"I have to admit, it was nice. I missed you Seth." A single tear rolled down my cheek.

"I know, and I missed you so much more, but I promise to never leave your side, just give it a try Emily. Come on."

"Fine, what's the worst that can happen?" Seth giggled, standing up and walking over to me. He held my cheek and kissed me softly. "Let's go shall we, we've got years of making up to do." We both seperated, and went to pack our bags up to go out to a lovely restaurant Seth recommended.