Battling The Pain ~ Jey Uso

Looking after your injured husband must be the worst thing to do in the world. Jey was always nagging at me to do this, get him that, as he rested his injured knee. "Babe, can you come lay with me please." Jey asked running his hand through my long brown hair. I nodded slowly as he opened out his arms for me to snuggle into. I ran my hand over his muscular chest, as I held onto his knee with the other. Jey squealed like a little girl in pain.

"Sorry darling." I giggled kissing him apologetically. "When are you due back to work?"

"Soon hopefully. The doctor says I am making good progress because I am looking after myself, so I suppose that is down to you." He looked straight into my piercing blue eyes.

"Well, I can't lie, I've done a pretty good job as a nurse." It was Jey's turn to laugh as I sat upright straddling him, pressing my hands on his abs.

"Seriously though Lucy. Thank you for looking after me, and making sure my recovery is speedy."

"Don't be silly. The sooner I see you back out in the ring the better. Also, the quicker you can get out of my ear twenty four seven." He lightly punched my shoulder, as I melodramatically fell to the floor in pain.

"Oi! I'm not always being needy and asking for your help." I gave him a stern look, as he stared right back at me.

"Lucy do this. Lucy get me that. Jey if you could honestly hear yourself." He pulled me on top of him, kissing the top of my head.

"You love it really. Just not as much as I love you." I giggled as I felt his cold hand run down my side.

"I do love you Jey, and just want to see you get better." He kissed me lightly.

"Thanks Lucy, for everything."