Dean Ambrose for Moxleygal Part 2

I was currently sat in Steph's office, as she was talking to me about my sustained injuries. "Why were you in the alley in the first place Danielle? They are the most unsafe places round these parts." I placed my coffee on the desk, preparing to share my story with Steph.

"My catering business had gone down the drain, and I was on my way to meet Roman to help me stay on my feet. The alley was a shortcut, so I'd thought I would take it just to see my family that little bit quicker. Obviously in hindsight that wasn't such a good idea." Steph smiled sympathetically to me.

"You've got a catering business?" She asked intrigued leaning forward, throwing her hair behind her, so it flowed down her back.

"I did have a catering business, not anymore."

"Maybe I could change that. To put it lightly the caterers we have at the moment are not up to scratch, the roster is complaining, and moaning the food is basic and not complimenting their diets and needs. So I was wondering, only if you want to, you could run your business as a caterer for the WWE. I mean, I'm sure your family would like to see you around a bit more often." I couldn't believe it. Steph was offering me a job, here, for the company.

"Oh my gosh, of course, I would love to. When do I start? Wow, I need to tell Roman." I jumped up out of my seat, running out of the room to find my big brother. I found him in the locker room, so I jumped up on him, "Roman!" I yelled. "Stephanie gave me a job!" He picked me up throwing me up in the air.

"I'm so happy for you Danielle. You're gonna come live with me, and spend all your days with me." He said eagerly. I could see a real smile on Roman's face, which just made me smile that little bit more.

I had been working in the WWE for one month and I have loved every minute of it. I was currently in the kitchen with Renee and Summer. We were chatting absentmindedly about nothing in particular whilst I prepared lunch. "So, Danielle, any of the superstars that have caught your eye?" Renee asked.

"Yeah. Actually, a certain Dean Ambrose has given me a little twinkle." I thought about how I had become to really like Dean over the past month. His hardcore attitude, and his witty comments made me smile, however much he made my last month hell whilst in his company. He didn't like me, I got that, nothing was ever going to change.

"No way! You cannot date him, he is no good for you. He will just sleep then dump you. He has been around basically all the locker room without standards. He is bad for you, he will hurt you. We don't wanna see that." Renee said. I had been told previously that Dean was bad news, but he was best friends with my brother, I couldn't ignore him like most other people do.

Cameron's POV

I was just next to the kitchen, listening to Danielle, Renee, and Summer's conversation. "Yeah. Actually, a certain Dean Ambrose has given me a little twinkle." Danielle said.

Let's be honest here, Dean would never go for a girl like danielle, she has no class, no standards, and honestly, no good looks. All things I had, Dean's perfect girl.

I burst into the room, stunning the three girls as they stare at me. "Hey girl! I couldn't help listening in on your little chat." I walked up so I was stood in Danielle's face, throwing my extensions forward. "Dean would definitely not go for a trampy classless girl like you. He is a man with standards, he wants good arm candy. Like me." Summer scoffed in the background. "Look, you've got no chance, you're damaged goods, you're battered like a rag doll."

Danielle's POV

I stood in shock at Cameron's harsh words. Who even was this girl? Her hair extensions and heavy make up, made her look extremely cheap and nasty. "I don't know who you are, and frankly I don't care who you are, but seeing as Dean is best friends with my brother, I think I know him better then you, and I can assure you, he wouldn't go for a girl like you who has decided to sleep round the whole locker room." I replied.

Cameron twirled her hair, before waving her hand in my face. "Girl bye!"

I had a spare couple of hours after lunchtime, and I was aware from a previous conversation that Dean's favourite pudding was Chocolate Pie, so I decided to make him it. I wanted it to be a sign that I wanted to be his friend, no matter how much he disliked me.

Loads of the superstars were gathered in catering, when I saw The Shield boys sat around a table together. I picked up the cake and walked over to the boys, balancing it fancily in my hands. I approached Dean with the cake when I felt it hit out of my hands by someone and saw.it fly up into the air. I turned around to see Cameron smirking at me, as I flew back around to see the cake land central in Dean's face. Everyone gasped, as he turned to face me.

"It was her!" Cameron giggled, pointing to me. Dean's face turned a nasty shade of red as he wiped his eyes and got closer to my face. There was such little proximity between us I could feel his breath.

"Stay away from me! You ruin everything. Watch your back around here, you're gonna get hurt." Dean shoved me as I fell hitting my back onto the table behind me. I screeched in pain. Roman came rushing to my aid.

"Dude, you can't do those sorts of things. You okay sis?" I nodded, doubled over in pain.

"Why not? She deserved to be pushed, she had it coming."

"She is pregnant. You can't push her cus she is pregnant." Everyone froze, as I stayed still embarrassed, my cheeks flushed red.