Secret Diva ~ CM Punk

Marta's POV

Waiting for matches was the worst thing possible. You sat for ages by yourself hoping every person who walked past would call your name and tell you it was your time. Luckily today I had my best friend Phil waiting with me. "Marta, can I talk to you for a moment. Its kinda urgent?"

"Yeah sure." I replied.

"The thing is for a while now I've had this crush on one of the divas, and being my best friend I thought you might be able to help me ask her out." I smiled bitterly. For a long time I'd liked Phil but always been to scared to tell him.

"If it was me, I would like for you to just walk up to me and say it. Girls like you to be honest, so be straight with her, tell her to her face." He nodded pulling me into a hug, which I loved,

"Marta, we're ready for your match now." I took off to the curtain to greet the crowd.

"Good luck." Phil shouted.

After the match...

I walked backstage after winning my match against Summer Rae with a smile on my face drinking my water bottle. I walked to the divas locker room when I hit something hard making me fall to the ground spilling my water all over me. "I'm sorry Marte." I looked up and saw Phil reaching his hand out for me which I gladly accepted.

"Watch where you're going Phil. Jeez." He smiled apologetically.

"This wasn't the way I was hoping to do this." I looked at him puzzled trying to understand what he meant.

"Do what?" I quizzed.

"This." He pinned me against the wall kissing me on the lips. I stood motionless as I tried to take in what was happening. Once realisation hit me, I quickly kissed back so he knew the feeling was mutual. He pulled back looking into my eyes as I studied the tattoos on his body. "Wow." He murmered.

"What was that for? What about the diva you liked?" He laughed as I looked at him wondering what he found so funny.

"The diva is you, you plonker. That's why I asked you, because the diva is you. I have really liked you for a long time." I smiled adoringly at him, as I realised how stupid I just made myself look. "Be my girlfriend?"

"I've liked you for ages too Phil, of course I'll be your girlfriend." He kissed me again, as after so long I could finally call myself Phil's girlfriend.