Jeff Hardy for FinalRide

"WWE Universe this is Savannah Costello reporting live backstage at Monday Night Raw here in Cleveland. And big news tonight as Jeff Hardy takes on Kane in a huge match as per Stephanie McMahon. Stay tuned as we continue the build up into Battleground in two weeks time." I rehearsed my segment one more time making sure it was perfect in time to do it for real on air.

"That went amazing babe." Jeff came up beside me from behind the camera giving me a hug. "You're improving everyday." I had only recently joined as a correspondent but Jeff was so supportive of me.

"It just feels like it's going perfect at the moment." I pulled away from the hug looking up at him.

"I know, and I'm so proud of you. It's been ten years and now look where you are." We both couldn't bare to wipe the smiles off our faces as it felt like for the first time our lives had come full circle and now we were both successful and travelling the world together. "Actually I did want to talk to you."

"Right here?" I asked wondering if he wanted to talk more privately.

"No here is perfect." I placed the microphone down as he placed his hands in mine making sure to look down directly into my eyes. "You know I love you so much and that I'm incredibly proud of you and everything you have achieved recently and over the last few years."

"Yeah that's cute and all Jeff, but your match." He needed to leave to warm up for his match only minutes away.

"Yeah I know but let me finish, I've just got to finish what I was saying." I kept quiet so he could finish. "Alright, so I never realised before how much you truly meant to me and watching your dedication over the last few days fills my heart with pride. So with that being said, I feel now is the perfect time to ask you that if you my love would do me the greatest honour ever of becoming my wife?"

My hands fell over my mouth in utter shock, I could hear quiet chants from the crowd as they geared up for the next match. "Of course I will." I helped him up off of his knees grabbing either side of his face pulling him into a huge kiss. The sound of the crowd got louder as Jeff placed the beautiful diamond ring on my finger. "Baby, your match." I whispered. He tilted his head to the left where the cameras were set up so I looked over. Behind camera number one the man was smirking at me. "Oh my gosh, the camera was rolling." I couldn't quite believe that Jeff's sweet proposal had been filmed.

"At least everyone has seen my love for you now." I shook my head in disbelief at the whole set up. "Oh, and my match, there was no match." I lightly hit the side of his arm.

"I actually cannot believe you right now." I hugged him tightly never wanting to let him go.

"Now get back to your job."

"Yes sir." I pecked him lightly before being handed the microphone back. "New just in, a new main event for tonight live on Monday Night Raw..."

A/N - Please check out my other book WWE Preferences as I am creating a new book and I need your help on what to base it upon.