London Calling ~ Dean Ambrose {Part 2}

Seth's POV

Me and Roman sat at London's bedside as he snuggled into Dean's muscly arms as he laid next to him. Both me and Roman knew Dean instantly took a liking to Danielle, but he was attempting to be subtle and not be up in her face. I was intrigued by London, he was a special boy. He definitely inspires me, and makes me want to be a better person. Danielle never told us exactly what was wrong with him, maybe it was a touchy subject, but I wanted, needed, to get deeper.

"What kind of cancer does London have Danielle?"

Danielle's POV

This was the one question I didn't particularly. I looked down at my two favourite boys at this time. Their bodies were wrapped in each other, as Dean held London close to his body. I felt some tears roll down my cheeks as I wiped them away. "He has a tumour at the back of his eye. It will make him blind at some point in his life. Probably in the next few years." They both leant forward and gave me a huge hug they squeezed me tight, both whispering 'I'm sorry' into my ear.

"We'll give you sometime alone Danielle with your son and get a drink." They both walked back out through the door as I looked back at thr boys. Dean stirred as his eyes fluttered open and he looked straight over at me smiling.

"No boys," he queried. I shook my head in reply. "Can I talk to you, whilst no one else is here?" He sat forward gently placing London back in his bed.

"Yeah sure." I joined him on the bed, instead of sitting in the extremely uncomfortable seat.

Dean's POV

We talked. For ages. A lifetime. I learned so much about her in such a small space of time. London's father left, walked out when it got too much. Abandoned his girlfriend to raise his son by herself. "-and I kinda fancied you but was always to scared to tell me." My eyes widened. She liked me! I sat straight upright, staring into her beautiful eyes acknowledging for her to continue. "I never thought you liked me. Renee always told me the two of you were dating so I thought I had no chance with you. But then seeing you with London, it was like something twinged in my heart and I wanted to spell it out for you, but that fear just pulled me back and stopped me. Again and again." I pulled her into my chest and burst into laughter. She looked at me confused as if I had just pushed her back to the beginning again.

"There is no chance in a million years that there has ever been anything going on between me and Renee. We were in a storyline, that is all. I haven't had eyes for anyone in awhile... well except for one person." She smirked at me as I lent down placing my callous hands on both sides of her face and kissed her. She kissed back, as we were careful not to wake London.

1 year and 6 months later...

Danielle's POV

I stood backstage at the gorilla with my husband at one side of me, and my brother Randy on the other side. I placed my hand on my 6 month old baby bump. Retaliation began to play through the arena as we all walked down the ramp and into the ring. We walked into the middle as a member of the crew gave Dean a microphone. "WWE Universe!" Dean yelled as the crowd reacted in cheers and yells, as they all raised their banners. "On behalf on myself, my wife, and my brother-in-law I would like to thank all of you for the messages of congratulations. Our little Lunatic Fringe is due in 3 months and we couldn't be happier." I kissed Danielle quickly on the lips. "But, we have more good news, our son London has battled for the past near 3 years, and we are over the moon to tell you all he has received his last treatment and the tumour which he has been engaged in a war with has lost. London will be discharged from the hospital in the coming weeks, and the three of us again just want to reiterate how grateful we are for all of your continued support and well wishes. We love every single one of you. Thankyou guys."

We raised Danielle's arms as the crows cheered and started chanting London's name, as a extra hormonal Danielle bursr into silent tears. "Hey come on baby girl, it's all over now. He's okay. Everything is going to be okay. I love you!" I pulled her into my chest as I felt a patch of her tears form on my shirt. I kissed the top of her head.

"I love you too Dean, thankyou for everything and all your support."