Finn Balor for LunaticFringeGirlJ

My life was a rollercoaster, there was no denying it, everything had happened so quickly, and I was struggling to get my head around things. Working at the same place as your ex wasn't the greatest of ideas either. However, my trainer, Finn, he'd been there for me since day one, and whenever Randy was around he'd protect me, and make sure he wasn't rude or harsh. We had a great working relationship, and he was also a great friend to me.

"Alright rookie, let's start by doing some forward rolls this morning." Finn was definitely a morning person, something I definitely was not, he had a get go about him and was eager to start work as early as possible. I slumped into the ring, placing my hair into a high ponytail and pulling up my leggings.

"Alright." I bellowed, rolling from one end to another for a few minutes. I was getting bored of rolling, so pulled myself up and looked at Finn. "Is that alright?" He nodded his head, grabbing one of the skipping ropes. "Oh no! If I'm skipping, your skipping." I laughed as he passed me a rope. Finn and I were two extremely competitive people, and anything we did turned into a competition. We were both great skippers, so the competition lasted for a while. "Look over there!" I pointed over to the main door, making Finn trip on the rope, making me the winner.

"There is nothing there." He told me, thinking I actually thought something was there.

"I know Finn, that's the point." It finally clicked to him that it was a ploy for me to be the winner.

"That's not fair." He came over to me, tickling me to the floor. I collapsed in hysterics, as I struggled to push him off of me.

"Well, won't you look at you two." We both quickly separated, looking to our lefts to see Randy stood at the bottom of the ring with Wade. "Oh no please, don't let us stop you. Nice to see you've finally met someone at about your standards." I knew that I was better the Randy, and for once learnt to bite my tongue and not argue back.

I stood strong, staring him down, refusing to get into a battle of words with him. I tightened my ponytail, and watched him as he began to walk off. Finn walked up behind me, wrapping an arm round me. "I'm really proud of how you handled that Jerr." I looked up at him smiling appreciatively.

"I've realised that I'm over him, and that I need to be the bigger person when I'm around him." I picked up a few weights walking over to the mirror so I could do some squats.

"It's about time." He teased sitting alongside me.

"I've got too many good friends to let him get in my way." I told him, hinting towards you.

"I know that right now is all very serious, but I can't take what you say seriously whilst you squat with pathetic weights in your arms." I gave up with him there, as the mood suddenly went immature and silly like it usually was.

"Finn, I was trying to have a heart to heart then. You ruined it." I exclaimed, annoyed that I for once was trying to actually be serious.

"I'm sorry, maybe in a more mature place we can have this conversation." I agreed with him, as I plugged my headphones in continuing my work out for a bit.

"Let's finish up for today then Jerr." Finn told me, packing a few bits of equipment up. I got myself changed out of my sweaty gear into something a little more comfortable.

We went outside, greeting a few of the talent as they went into the centre for their workouts. "See you tomorrow?" Finn asked me. I nodded, as we gave each other a hug. Our hug lasted a little longer then usual, but I wasn't complaining. He was a good hugger, and they always made me feel a bit better when I was upset.

I decided to pull away from the hug, as Finn had a slightly sad expression on his face. I didn't want to get tangled up in anything, so walked away waving bye, leaving him the middle of the car park.

I drove away from the centre, the entire day running through my mind.