Changing Times ~ Dean Ambrose

Danielle's POV

I walked down the corridor holding my autistic daughter Sofia in search of my best friend Renee Young. She had worked in WWE for quite a while and we visited her regularly to cheer Sofia up. She was only a one year old so things like this really cheer her up. Renee recently managed to get me a job as a PR for a group called The Shield.

Renee's POV

I saw Danielle and Sofia as I walked down the corridor from speaking to Dean.

"Danielle!" I shouted as she turned around and Sophia squealed trying desperately hard to walk over to me. I walked up to her to speed the process up, as Danielle ran over to me and gave me a hug. "Let's go down to the shops and get you a nice outfit to impress Dean, I think you are really gonna get on with each other." Danielle nodded as we made our way to the car park.

"Thank you again for getting me this job Nee, I am really grateful for all the things you have done for the both of us. It is the best early Christmas present ever!" I hugged her again as we made our way to the car. Danielle and Dean were very similar and if I got them together they really could be the perfect family Sofia needs.

Danielle's POV

After a long couple hours of shopping I decided maybe it was about time that I paid a visit to this Dean person she keeps going on about. "So when we get back, maybe you could finally introduce me to this boy you keep going on about." She nodded happily as her luscious blonde locks waved in the small breeze coming through the windows of the car. "But please make sure that there are no loud noises which will make Sofia jump. I can't cope with her freaking out."

We walk up to a big door, with a shiny star with The Shield written on it, like you see in the movies. Renee stepped forward and knocked three times, however there was no answer. She tried three more times, her knocks getting louder. She gave up after the fifth attempt and took the both of us down to catering. As we walked in we saw three boys, each with there own unique hairstyles, as Sofia looked over and pointed at them, laughing her little head off.

Seth's POV

I looked up and saw a little girl stood with Renee and what must be the new PR. She was laughing as she looked over at us tugging on Renee's short ruffle skirt. "And here comes the most delightful girl in the world Renee." I said in my most sarcastic voice possible.

Dean's POV

Renee. Great. Just who I want to see. I turned round and saw the most beautiful girl in the world holding an even cuter little girl close to her chest. I think it must have been the girl she was on about the other day. Our new PR!

"Hiya boys," she says, flipping her hair like a maniac, "I would like to introduce you to your new PR, Danielle." God was she beautiful. She had the most perfect smile. "And this, is Seth, Roman, and Dean. Better known as The Shield." We all shook her hand as she smiled at us all. All I kept thinking was 'Wow!'

"Hi boys, I'm Danielle, nice too meet you all. And this little one, is my daughter Sofia, she is autistic so be careful." I pulled a funny face as the little girl squirmed at my icy fingers touching her belly delicately. I thought about it as I realised I already really like this girl, and I really wanted to get to know her, and her daughter. I stood up as I introduced myself to her probably. I bent down so I was at the same level as Sofia. She poked my cheek giggling as Danielle smiled down at the two of us. I could see the resemblance between mother and daughter.

"Have you seen Santa in his grotto yet sweetie?" She shook her head as I fake gasped. "You haven't seen Santa, what a rubbish Mummy!" I stood back up, face to face with Danielle staring into her beautiful dark eyes.

"How about I take the two of you to go and see Santa? Then me and you can really get to know each other."

Danielle got closer to me, "that would be lovely Dean."