Sealed With A Kiss ~ Randy Orton

I walked through the corridor holding my Women's Championship belt. I was the longest reigning champion after holding the title since I was 18. For 4 years I have conquered the division. However there was one thing I didn't have just yet, the WWE Champion Randy Orton. Tonight I had a match against Trish Stratus for my title. Randy also has a match against Mark Henry for his championship. We both had a pre match interview to do giving our thoughts and feelings about our opponents. I stood in the corridor watching as Randy bad mouthed Mark. The way he had a slight lisp almost in his voice made me smile as I got lost in his eyes.

"Okay finished, Mackenzie, your turn." I stepped forward as I felt a hot breath on my neck.

"Good luck." They whispered to me. I turned round and smiled as Randy winked at me and walked off. "See you tonight." Tonight? Why would I be going anywhere near him tonight?

I carried on with my warm up as Trish walked past me smirking. I stared her down, running my hand over my title. "Mackenzie!" I looked behind my shoulder as Vince walked over to me doing his signature strut. "Can I have a word with you please?" I nodded.

"Of course boss." Vince took me into a separate room as we sat down opposite each other at the desk. "What can I do for you Vince. Only I have a championship match to warm up for?"

"I know. I won't keep you long. For your match tonight, Randy Orton will accompany you before his match. Christian will be with Trish, so we thought you need a partner with you. Is that okay?" I nodded my head excitedly. This was my one chance to really get Randy to like me, and impress him.

"Yeah of course, that is fine." We said our goodbyes as I finished up what I started. A few superstars walked past wishing me luck as I made my way to the gorilla post. I looked all over for Randy, but couldn't seem to find him. I asked around different members of the crew who all told me they hadn't seen him either.

"Mackenzie, I'm sorry I'm late. I'm here now." Randy ran towards panting with his hands on his knees. I placed my hand on his back signalling to him that it was okay. He got his breath back and led me to the gorilla. "Everyone was wishing me luck, and I didn't want to be rude and ignore them." He took my hand as we heard Trish make her entrance. "Good luck Mackenzie, you're gonna be great, I believe in you." He leaned forward and kissed my cheek as I felt my cheeks heat up at his touch on my skin. Suddenly my nerves went away, and I was filled with adrenaline. My theme hit as he intertwined our hands as we walked out to the ruckus crowd.

"Making her way to the ring, accompanied by the WWE Champion Randy Orton, your WWE Women's Champion Mackenzie Garcia...!"

The crowd errupted into cheers, I don't know if it was me, or me and Randy that made them so excited. Randy squeezed my hand. "Remember what I told you, everyone loves you and is cheering you on. I'll be here win or lose, I'm here for you." I walked into the ring climbing the ropes raising my title belt in the air.

"I'm your Women's Champion!" I yelled making sure that Trish heard every word. The match began and I wanted to make sure I had the advantage early, and maintained it.

After about 10 minutes Randy started clapping his hands as the crowd joined in. I took a deep breath and made my way to the corner of the ring. I could feel my heart beating a thousand paces as the nerves began to comeback. This was the hardest match of my career and I was only 22. Christian began to rival Randy as I ran at Trish performing my finisher move. Randy ran round the ring swiping Christian off the apron before he had the opportunity to distract for the ref. I went for the pin,

1,2,3...

I got up quickly as the ref raised my hand and Trish rolled out the ring. My belt was placed in my hands as I smiled smugly towards Trish. I felt a strong pair of arms wrap around me kissing my cheek. I turned round and smiled at him. Randy began to lean and soon I felt his lips on mine. I was so surprised and stunned I just stood there. Randy pulled back looking at me sadly. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that. I'm so stupid." I ran my hand across his face looking into his sad eyes.

"No, Randy, I was just shocked that's all, I really like you." I leant back in and kissed him and he immediately kissed back. He placed his hands on the small of my back. The crowd was blocked out and all I felt was fireworks and explosions and me and Randy continued to kiss in the middle of the ring. He pulled away and leant his forehead on mine.

"I really like you Mackenzie, go on a date with me tonight please?" I nodde my head as a gleeful smile appeared on his face. He pecked my lips once more.

"I really like you too Randy!"