Justin Gabriel for MS_GABRIEL Part 2

Me and Justin had been dating for a few months, and today was the day I was officially moving to Tampa to be with Justin in his home. I was beyond excited to finally be close to him, as the travelling was beginning to become too much. My friends were helping me move my stuff, as I couldn't do it all myself.

The journey was a good couple of hours, and I was driving by myself. Justin had a huge house, only a couple of roads away from the Performance Centre, which was also a benefit. I pulled up into his driveway, and saw him running out to greet me. I hopped out my car, running up and into his arms. "I'm so glad you're here." He told me, kissing my cheek.

"I'm so happy too." I whispered back to him. I hopped down, grabbing my couple of bags out of the boot of my car. "I'm not sure what time the removal van is coming." I placed my bags on the floor, locking my car.

"I've got your bags." Justin swiped my bags off the floor, and carried them into his house, as I quickly followed behind him, shutting the door, and the rest of the world out.

"So where are the boundaries?" I asked, wanting to know where I could put my stuff, so it wasn't in the way of his.

"What do you mean boundaries?" Justin clearly didn't know what I meant, as he practically threw my bags on the floor; admittedly they were quite heavy.

"Well, where can my stuff go, and not go? Where will I be in your way, and not in your way?" His house was quite spacious, so I knew that he properly had a designated area for me to place my stuff safely.

"Lauren, you've got to be joking, this is your home now too. Wherever you want your things to go, they'll go." I unzipped a couple of my bags, placing a few things on the side board of his kitchen.

"Good, because I'm so excited to finally move in with you. I whispered swaying with my arms wrapped around Justin's neck.

"It's gonna be so much fun." He told me, as a car horn beeped outside of the house.

"My stuff is here." I squealed, as Justin went outside to greet the removal man.

"Stay here, I'll sort this out." I settled down on the sofa to start relaxing, as the boys did all the hard work for me. It was nice jus to take some time and absorb my new surroundings. "This is the last box." I didn't realise that I had started daydreaming, when Justin came back in with another box to stack on quite a tall tower already.

"Can we just unpack tomorrow?" I asked him, too settled and comfortable to move again. Justin walked over to me, lifting my feet up, and swinging them back round onto his lap.

"Of course we can princess." He kissed the top of my head, as I snuggled as far into him as I possibly could. "I honestly can't wait to start this new chapter in our lives."

"Just the two of us now." I reminded him, as the night began to come in.

"And the two of us, it will always be." He replied sweetly, kissing my lips, leaning over as we settled down for the night, cuddled up together in our new home.

A/N - Remember to check out my other books too