Man Next Door ~ Dean Ambrose

I sat in my house in Cincinnati watching the WWE repeat from a few nights ago. I always admired Dean Ambrose and thought he was perfect. I knew he was from Cincinnati but I had never seen him. A big SUV came down the road, so I pretended to but some rubbish in the bin so I could see who it was. I turned around as the door slammed, and a many wearing dark sunglasses with jeans and a leather jacket. He got a huge suitcase out of the boot of the car. His sunglasses were removed from his face as I looked at him in more detail. It was him! It ws Dean Ambrose! I walked over cautiously, hoping he wouldn't be as menacing as he was onscreen. "Hi," I squeaked as he looked down at me considering I was quite a bit smaller.

"Hey! My name is-"

"Dean Ambrose." I cut him off, "I know, I'm kinda slightly obsessed with WWE. I think you're wicked by the way. My name is Mikayla." He reached forward and shook my hand.

"Well Mikayla, it's very nice to meet you. I take it you live over there." He pointed over to our house and I nodded politely. "How come I have never seen you before? I mean you are beautiful, so I couldn't exactly miss you." I felt myself blush, as my cheeks heated up and I could feel the warmth.

"Strange." I commented. "How long have you lived there for?" I questioned him.

"22 years, how long have you lived in your house?" He returned the question as I attempted to work it out in my head.

"18 years." I replied as he looked at me stunned. "What? Have I got a bee around me or something." He giggled at me.

"Nope. But in 18 years we haven't noticed each other once. How mental is that?" It was my turn to laugh now. Thinking about it, it was so strange how we had never looked at each other before.

"Well I need to go back inside. See you later Dean." I skipped off back to my house.

"Mikayla! Wait!" I turned back around to face him. "Seeing as you are so gorgeous, could I possibly have your number so I can take you out some time." I nodded. I was too happy to talk, scared what would come out of my mouth if I did. I typed my contact into his phone. "See you later neighbour." Dean shouted whilst picking up his suitcase and going to his house. I got back to the front of the house, picking up the rubbish and putting it in the bin.