Dean Ambrose for Tommo029

"Do you reckon Seth will accept us one day?" Dean asked me as we laid in bed staring up at the white ceilings of the hotel room.

"One day he'll see how happy you make his baby sister even if it takes forever." I turned over into his chest.

"Maybe we could talk to him tomorrow. One more go at persuading him won't do any harm." I jolted upright looking down at him.

"Do you remember what happened the last time we talked to him? I thought he was going to break you with how angry he was." I couldn't believe he was even thinking of the idea let alone telling me about it. Just as I went to lay back down there was a knock at the door. I got up to answer it. "Seth," I exclaimed. I let him as Dean quickly pulled his top over his head. "What do you want?"

"I wanted to talk to you, but I'll wait until this goofball isn't around." He went to walk out when I slammed the door meaning he could not leave.

"Sit down on the sofa and be quiet." I surprised myself with how harsh my tone was but it was about time my brother accepted what I do with my life. I sat down on the bed next to Dean placing a hand on his thigh. "Whether you like it or not me and Dean are together and sooner or later you'll have to accept it. You can sit there and moan all you want but that will never change anything. For once in my life I'm happy and yet you still manage to make me feel awful about myslef and guilty in my own relationship.

"I didn't know you felt that way." Seth whispered quietly leaning forward placing his head in his hands.

"Well now you do because you're so insensitive and selfish." It hurt to shout at Seth but it had become a now or never situation.

"I'm sorry T-Rex." I looked at Dean to see how he felt about the situation. He smiled nodding at me to go over to him. I sat next to Seth placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Why is it so hard for you to see me happy?" I asked him.

"You're my little sister, I don't want you growing up. I want you to run up to me still showing me your work with that huge smile of yours, not kiss boys in front of me. I guess I just don't want you to become an adult because I can no longer protect you, you've got someone else to do that for you now." A small tear rolled down your face as for the first time in 25 years your brother was being open with you.

"Just because I have Dean doesn't mean I won't show you my artwork, or let you stick up for me in a fight." I rested on his shoulder inviting Dean to sit beside me also. "What are you thinking?"

"I'd hate for you to think that I'm taking your sister away from you or that I'm replacing you because that is the last thing I want to do." Seth looked up for the first time at the two of us. I got up and pulled the two of them together sitting on their laps.

"I don't think that at all. If guess I was just overreacting as I usually do. I'm sorry guys. You know really I'm happy for the both of you." I wrapped an arm around each of them pulling them into a hug.