The End

I simply cannot believe I am writing this right now. A year and a half ago I started this book with ten followers, and now here I am leaving it behind, 197 one shots later, and over 700 followers.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart to all of you who have read, voted, commented or requested, this book is all down to love you guys show it, and I am forever grateful. More then anything I want to thank everyone who requested, there are far too many of you to thank personally, but even if you requested yesterday, or over a year ago, your kind request made this book happen.

Although this part is titled 'The End,' it most definitely is not. I will be launching a second book hopefully tomorrow, when current requests will be transferred too, and new requests can be made.

I've said it before and I'll say it again I am so humbled by over 200k reads, and thousands of votes, it means so much to me. To know I have all these online friends, who I've never met is such an incredible feeling.

I hope you've all loved the book as much as I have, and will continue to join me on the journey to the second book. Thank you for supporting me through all of this.

Sending you all lots of love, and thankfulness.

I guess this is goodbye to the WWE One Shots, I'm actually quite emotional.

Once again thank you, I'm so eternally grateful.

Chloe <3