Celebratory Win ~ Damien Mizdow

I sat next to Maryse, as we watched our partners do their stunt double act in the middle of the ring against the Usos. I smiled as Damien copied The Miz's moves exciting everyone. The crowd were chanting for Damien to be tagged in. As Miz was tiring he reached forward and tagged in Damien as the crowd erupted and I started to get very excited for him. The match pace got faster as Naomi came down to the ring distracting Jimmy as Damien rolled him up for the pin.

1...

2...

3...

They won! Damien actually managed to win a match. They celebrated as Damien was pushed aside. Maryse turned around and hugged me, "You must be so proud of him! Come with me let's go find them." She grabbed my hand as we ran for the gorilla post. We saw them on the screen as Miz reached out for a microphone.

"So, both our girls are backstage tonight, and Damien here has something he would like to say." Damien stepped forward.

"For four years, I have been dating the girl of my dreams, so here tonight I have something I would like to say. Charlotte come down here please!" Maryse pushed me,

"You knew about this!!" She smiled and nodded as I was now out on stage in front of thousands of people. I walked down the ramp as Miz came out and collected me, leading me to Damien in the middle of the ring.

Damien and kissed me sweetly as he snaked his arm around my waist. "Babe, you know I love you, and you have completed me. I don't know where I would be without you. So, Charlotte, will you marry me?"

I jumped up and down squealing as I grabbed the microphone, "Yes!" I smiled "Yes a million times," he pulled me in tight for a hug. I looked over to Maryse and she winked back at me.