Embry Call | Be More

By : unsupervisedpanda | Tumblr

-----

Huffing you yanked the tarp back over the old truck. You'd been working on it for over 4 months now with your cousin, Jacob Black. Of course that was Pre-Bella. At least that's what you called it. From before.

Now you're working on it by yourself. Or trying to. You couldn't understand it without your other half. It was like doing calculus without math. It didn't work.

Looking out to the sky you huffed again. It looked like rain. And soon. Walking back towards the house you walked into the red building, shrugging your jacket off.

"Hey Billy, you need anything while I'm up?" You called hanging the clothing up on the coat hanger.

"Nope. Jake isn't in here before you ask." He said rolling into the kitchen.

"I'd assumed that much already, Billy." You said before you heard a car door slam.

Peeking out the window you saw Bella storming towards the back. It had already begun to pour. Your eyes widened as you grabbed your jacket back up again.

"I'll be back." You promised closing the door behind you.

Running after Bella you slowed down when you saw her pleading with Jacob about something. You couldn't make out what she was saying. You could see the strain on Jacob's face and it only got stronger when he saw you jogging up behind Bella.

"Jake? Bella? Is everything okay?" You asked tucking your hands under your arms.

"Y/n go home." Jacob ordered, his voice cold.

"Yeah y/n. Go home. I need to talk to Jacob. Alone." Bella snapped never taking her eyes off of him.

"That's not an answer." You met his gaze and felt yourself falter.

"Just leave. This isn't about you." Bella muttered.

You were glad for the rain. It kept your tears from showing.

"Jake?" You asked but he just shook his head.

"Go home. Both of you." He growled walking away again.

Bella yelled after him but you just took a shaky breath in and turned around. You expected to just walk back into the house but Bella grabbed you by the shoulder whipping you to face her.

"What happened to him!" She yelled at you but you shook your head.

"I don't know Bella. I thought you happened." You snapped shrugging her off.

"I think it's best if you go home." You murmured pulling your hood up.

"Fine. Thanks for the help!" She hissed pushing you on her way to her truck.

Your lip trembled as she drove away and your eyes watered when you turned to see Jacob walking away, too.

You were alone. Your best friend had walked away from you. Screaming in frustration you stormed back to the house. To the driveway where your car sat. Billy opened the door, rolling out.

"Y/n where are you-" he stopped. "Are you okay?" His voice took a tone of concern but you just kept walking. You were pissed off and didn't want to take it out on him. You pulled your keys out unlocking the vehicle.

"Y/n! I don't think you should be driving." He called loudly but you ignored him.

Pulling open the driver's side door you slid in, slamming the door closed. Pushing the key into the ignition you started the car. Or tried to. It wouldn't turn over. Punching the steering wheel you screamed. Hitting the horn you screamed over it, again and again. You were so angry. So hurt.