Paul Lahote | Fate Is Weird (IV)

By : ineedmorefanfics2 | Tumblr

Warnings: Swears, angst, tooth rotting fluff.

-----

"Hey."

"Hi." Y/N replied.

Paul practically shoved the roses in her hands as he rubbed the back of his neck. "I um... I wanted to apologize for being a dick." He mumbled.

She looked down, her fingers ghosting over the red petals of the roses.

"I never wanted to hurt you."

She nodded.

"You don't know how much it killed me." He whimpered.

Y/N looked up, her eyes meeting his.

He cleared his throat. "I can't control it. I can't sleep without you, can't eat, god you're all I think about."

"It's just the bond." She looked away.

"It's not just the bond and you know it. I love you Y/N, and I know that even if you weren't my imprint I'd still love you. You're caring and kind and protective and you're beautiful. So beautiful. And I don't care if you're a vampire. You're amazing just the way you are." He cupped her face.

She sniffled before grinning. "You mean it?"

"Of course I mean it. C-can we start over? Please?"

"I'd like that." She held out her hand. "I'm Y/N Cullen. Vampire, Aunt, and I've graduated to many times to count.

He chuckled. "I'm Paul Lahote. Werewolf, hothead, and the hottest guy you'll ever meet." He teased.

"We'll see about that." She laughed.

"Let me take you out on a date." He proposed.

"I'm watching my niece at the moment but I don't think my family will mind if you come in." She pulled him inside.

"Damn you're strong. I like that." He winked as she swatted his head.

"PG. Kid's half vampire, she'll hear you." She warned.

"Okay okay. Just let me do one thing." He pulled her to him, their lips centimeters apart. "Can I?"

"On the first date?" She joked before pulling him close, their lips connecting.

It was like sparks flew, the two lost in their own world.

Fate can be weird, stupid, cool and crazy but you just have to trust it. It may take a while but it will all be right in the end.

Bonus:

"Guys look! Y/N's finally getting some dick!" Emmett yelled. Rosalie smacked him on the head. "Rude." He mumbled.