Demetri Volturi | Cloak Of Protection

By : twilightt-fantasy | Tumblr

Description: do you think you could do a demetri imagine when the reader takes his cloak and runs around in it or when they're scared they hide in it? (hence my user LOL) thanks :))

-----

You didn't know why you were so connected to your mate's cloak. From the moment you had met, you had been drawn to it. It looked so soft and comforting, and when you tried it on for the first time, you weren't disappointed.

It swallowed your frame completely, drowning you in it's warmth. You sought comfort in it, not thinking twice about taking it when you were scared or cold. Demetri thought it was cute more than anything - though he wished you would come to him too.

Maybe it was because you weren't good with close contact and the cloak was the next best thing to Demetri. It smelt like your mate and calmed your nerves just as he did.

Your eyes followed Demetri from your spot at the table. He walked towards a table to pick up a new book, before walking back towards you. This is something the two of you often did - sit together in the library with books in front of you, enjoying the presence of each other.

The two of you shared small smiles when he sat back down. Your hand curled into the crook of his elbow, holding him and his cloak together. You let out a sigh of content as he kissed the top of your head. He opened his book and began to read aloud to you quietly, listening to your soft breaths as you relaxed into him completely.