Demetri Volturi | Rescue

By : twilightt-fantasy | Tumblr

Description: A one shot where the reader is the Volturi secretary and is in an abusive relationship and Demetri sees the marks and follows her home and sees the reader getting hit and he storms in and saves her.

-----

Demetri watched you from the shadows of the castle, observing your hunched over body walking towards the employee wing. Your small, delicate hands desperately pulled at your sleeves but he still saw your bruises.

As his mate, Demetri wanted nothing else than to protect you. You had no idea what you were to him, just like he had no idea what was happening to you with your current lover - if you could even call him that.

As you entered your room, Demetri glided to the window that looked inside. His blood boiled at the sight of the man in your room. He hated him just because he had you.

An entire new rage filled his body when he saw the man raise a hand and bring it down to your face. It wasn't a loving action in the slightest, Demetri could tell from the force his hand came down with and from the strangled cry that left your lips.

The force of the man's hit caused you to crash to the floor, where he continued to kick you in the ribs. Demetri couldn't help the growl that ripped through his body.

With a crash, the glass from the window was shattered onto the floor and the two humans looked up in fear. Demetri's hands were around your boyfriend's throat in a second, easily snapping the bones.

You winced when he hit the ground next to you. Demetri was by your side in the next second, gently examining your wounds. You hadn't realized you were shaking as the vampire held you.

He shushed you quietly as you began to cry, "it's okay. You're safe now."