Seth Clearwater

By : wolfpackimagines14 | Tumblr

Request: Hey! Love your blog!! Can I request an imagine with Seth where his imprint is sick and he takes care of her? Thank you :)

-----

You had known Seth your entire life, having grown up on the reservation together. You weren't necessarily friends, but you had some classes together here and there. You both had a crush on each other, but had never done anything to pursue your feelings.

When Seth's father had died and he had disappeared from school for a few weeks, you had been worried. Seth barely missed school and when he came back he wasn't the same. He had imprinted on you soon after that and you had been inseparable ever since.

Almost a year into your relationship, you woke up one morning with the worst case of the flu you'd ever had. You had been feeling kind of crappy for the past few days, but today it hit you hard.

"(Y/N)?" You heard Seth's voice from outside my bedroom. Your parents were both at work and Seth and you had this date planned for a few weeks. You were supposed to go mini golfing, but that obviously wasn't happening anymore. "Babe?"

You could only answer with a groan of discomfort while you pulled the covers over your head. Seth opened the door to your room quietly.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

"Does it look like I'm alright?" you muttered.

"Well you're underneath the covers so I can't exactly see you," he chuckled, walking over to the side of the bed. He gently pulled the covers away from your face, taking in your pale, shaking form.

"I don't think I can go mini golfing, Seth," you whispered. "I'm sorry. I know you've been looking forward to this and you switched patrols with-"

"Babe, it's fine," he interrupted you. "We can go next weekend. I'm gonna call my mom and ask her to bring over something for you to eat."

"Don't bother your mom," you groaned.

"She just made some soup the other day and she keeps asking me to bring you over for dinner anyways."

"This isn't what she meant by that."

"Eh, close enough," he grinned. "I'll be right back."

A couple hours later, you were sitting up on the living room couch cuddled into Seth's side. He had turned the TV on and you were watching some random show while you ate the soup that Mrs. Clearwater had brought over.

Throughout the day, Seth waited on you hand and foot. He brought you water and soup and brought the dishes back into the kitchen and washed them for you. He held your hair while you threw up and helped you back down to the couch when you finished.

By the time evening came you were tired and falling asleep against Seth's shoulder. As soon as he realized you were basically asleep, he carefully stood up and picked you up in his arms.

"No, Seth I'm too heavy," you sighed, but you still snuggled into chest.

"(Y/N)," he chuckled. "I've got werewolf strength, remember? And you weigh like 2 pounds anyways so just be quiet."

You were too tired to protest anymore so you just stayed quiet. He laid you down on the bed and tucked the blankets in around you.

"I love you," he told you, kissing you on the forehead. "I'll come back tomorrow to check on you."

"Stay?" you asked him, whispering.

"What about your parents?"

"Business trip," you answered. "Please? I'm cold."

"Well I guess I can't leave you alone to fend for yourself," he said matter-of-factly. He climbed in next to you and pulled you closer so his chest was up against your back.

"I love you too, by the way," you told him. "Thanks for taking care of me today."

"Anytime, babe."