Embry Call

By : wolfpackimagines14 | Tumblr

Request: Heyyyy! Can I request a Embry Imagine where his imprint is pauls little sister?

-----

*Your POV*

Things had been weird these past couple months. Paul hadn't been home in weeks and whenever he was, he barely spoke to anyone. He had only stopped in a few times to grab some clothes.

It was tough. I missed my big brother and without him around the house, our parents had no one to berate except for me. They were always tough on the both of us, but Paul would always be there to stand up to them. But without him it was hard.

The worst part was that he didn't seem to even notice what was going on, but if he had found a way out of this mess of a family then I was genuinely happy for him. I just wished that he had taken me with him.

Today he came home for the first time in a few weeks. Usually whenever he came home I wasn't here. The only way I knew he was here was because my mom would mention it at dinner or something. It was like he tried to come when he knew I would be at school or at work.

But this time someone had asked to switch shifts with me so I was home when he barged into the house. His eyes widened when he saw me.

"(Y/N)?" he asked. "What are you doing here?"

"I live here," I answered matter-of-factly.

"I thought you'd be at work," he tried to explain himself, rubbing the back of his neck subconsciously.

"Is that supposed to make me feel better?" I asked him incredulously. "You're gone for months and only show up when I'm not home? Why, Paul?"

"I just... I had to get away," he sighed unconvincingly.

"And I didn't? Do you know how hard it's been these past few months with mom and dad now that you're gone?"

"I know," he muttered, a pained expression on his face. "I'm sorry."

"I'm happy for you," I explained. "I'm happy that you're doing okay... I just wish you didn't forget about your own sister."

"I didn't for-"

"I don't really want to hear it, Paul," I sighed. "Just get whatever you came to get and leave."

He nodded and turned to go up the stairs just as the front door opened again.

"Paul?" the new voice called out. "Hey we gotta get going. Sam called a meeting- oh hi."

The boy introduced himself to me when he saw that Paul wasn't alone. I couldn't really look at him. Why did all of Paul's new friends have to walk around shirtless all the time?

"I'm Embry," he introduced himself, sticking out his hand for me to shake.

"(Y/N)," I told him, shaking his hand and finally looking up at him.

He froze when we made eye contact and I couldn't look away from him. We were snapped out of our trance when Paul came back downstairs with a few shirts in his arms. He took one look at us and some kind of growl came out of his mouth.

Embry snapped to attention and stepped in front of me, putting him in between myself and my brother. Paul was glaring harshly at Embry.

"Did you get what you came for?" I asked him, peeking around Embry.

Paul turned to look at me and nodded.

"Okay then," I sighed. "See you in another two months, I guess. Nice meeting you Embry."

"Why don't you come with us?" Embry blurted out.

"What?" I asked.

"Come with us," he said again. "We're having dinner at Emily and Sam's. She's a great cook."

"I don't think Paul would want me to, but thanks anyways Embry," I told him sincerely.

"No!" Paul blurted out just like Embry. "Come with us."

"Really?"

"Yes."

I couldn't stop the smile that spread across my face.

"Let me just get my jacket," I told them, practically running up the stairs.

*Embry's POV*

"You hurt her and I'll kill you," Paul told me as I watched (Y/N) run upstairs.

"I would never hurt her," I reassured him. "Besides, now you don't have to keep ignoring her."

"Why do you think I'm even remotely okay with you imprinting on her?" he muttered. "She looked so sad when I first walked in."

"Hey, man," I started. "You didn't have a choice. Alpha's orders."

"Didn't make it any better."

"Well now she'll know and she won't be sad anymore."

"Just don't fucking hurt her or I'll end you," he said firmly.

"Yeah you mentioned that already..."