Volturi Kings | Protection

By : twilightt-fantasy | Tumblr

Description: Can I have 57 with Caius, Aro and Marcus? As a poly ask? Thank youu💕💕

-----

You stood with your arms crossed in front of your three mates with a raised eyebrow. Aro was staring at you as if you were mad, simply because you had asked to do something small.

You had been locked in the castle since you arrived in Volterra three years ago. You didn't mind, of course, because you did love spending time with the three kings. However, you wanted to get out of the castle and not with a member of the Guard.

You looked to Caius who scoffed. "There's no way in hell I am letting you outside the castle by yourself."

You rolled your eyes at his words. "Despite what you think, I am perfectly capable of taking care of myself."

"We have no doubt that you can, my love." Marcus spoke and you laughed at him.

"Clearly you do." You told him. "I haven't been outside of the castle by myself for three years. I'm dying!"

Aro drifted towards you with a ghost of a smile. "Don't be so dramatic, darling. You may go outside if you wish."

A smile began to grow on your face and you almost started to thank him when you saw the smirk growing on his face. You tilted your head. "As long as you have a guard."

You threw the three of them dirty looks before you turned and headed for the door to leave the throne room. You huffed as you turned the corner and stopped at the sight of the door leading to the city. You glanced behind your shoulder as you thought, and without a second thought, you made your way to the city.

They couldn't keep you locked up forever.