Seth Clearwater | NSFW Alphabet

By : ineedmorefanfics | Tumblr

⚠️Warnings⚠️: SMUT, NSFW, 🔞+

-----

A= Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

Seth is amazing at aftercare! He'll make sure to gently clean you up before asking you if you want something to eat or drink. If you just want cuddles he'll gladly provide whether you spoon him or he spoons you.

B= Favorite Body Part (Their favorite body part of their's and their partner's)

His favorite body part of yours is your thighs. He likes how squishy they are and after a long night of love making he likes to lay his head on them as he falls asleep. His favorite body part of his are his arms. He likes the way you grab them unconsciously and scratch them up when he's pounding into you.

C= Cum (Anything to do with cum)

He loves to cum inside you. It feels more intimate to him and it gives him less of a mess to clean up.

D= Dirty Secret (A dirty secret of theirs)

He's always wanted to have sex in a public place. Maybe on a tree or the bathroom at the mall. He gets excited just thinking about it but he's too shy to ask.

E= Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

Seth has NO experience. Other than pornhub he's never seen or done anything sexual. He's always wanted to save himself for his imprint because it's feels more romantic to him.

F= Favorite Position (Might include visual)

He's a missionary type of guy. He likes to bury his face in your neck as he reaches him peak. Sometimes if he's feeling extra good, he'll bite your shoulder as he cums.

G= Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they more humorous, etc.)

The first time he's dead serious. He doesn't want to fuck this up, his nerves getting to him. As time goes on he lets loose and will even crack a joke or two.

H= Hair (How well groomed are they?)

He keeps it trimmed. Like I said he's not that experienced and he never really had a reason to shave down there but it feels better when he does.

I= Intimacy (How are they during the moment? Romantic aspect...)

It depends on how he's feeling. If he's had a bad day it's more intimate but if he's in a good mood he may be more playful.

J= Jerk Off (How often? What are they thinking about?)

He never has time to get off. His schedule is patrol, his family and then back to you, so he never has any reason.

K= Kink (One or more of their kinks)

Exhibitionism is a huge one! Though he's too shy to talk about it, so unless you bring it up he probably won't talk about it. Seth also likes to be a switch, sometimes he can be a whiny sub or a gentle dom.

L= Location (Favorite places to do the do)

The bedroom, the kitchen, and the shower are his main three places when it comes to fucking.

M= Motivation (What turns them on, what gets them going, etc.)

Sometimes when he catches your scent he gets horny. He tries his best to hide it, especially in front of the pack. Also if you touch his upper back or squeeze his leg he looses all control. Those are his weak spots so use them to your advantage.

N= NO (Something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

He hates hurting you. No choking or spanking. He's afraid to lose control of his strength and accidentally hurt you in the moment.

O= Oral (Preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

He might be inexperienced but this man can find the clit FAST. He's great with his tongue and likes to make your scream his name. He also loves receiving, he gets all flustered and red when you look at him, mouth full of cum.

P= Pace (Are the fast and rough? Slow and sensual? Etc.)

He likes to be slow and sensual but also fast at times. Rough isn't his thing and he won't get rough with you unless it's an accident.

Q= Quickie (Their opinion on quickies, how often, etc.)

If you're okay with doing stuff in public than quickies are a go to. He likes the thrill of being caught and will tease you by going slowly when you ask him to hurry up.

R= Risk (Are they game to experiment, do they take risks, etc.)

He will experiment as long as it has nothing to do with hurting you. And yes, he will let you peg him. ;)

S= Stamina (How long do they last?)

Because of the wolf inside of him he can last a good few rounds.

T= Toy (Do they own toys? Do they use them? On partner or themselves?)

He does own a strap and he'll gladly let you use it on him anytime you want. Other than that he doesn't have any toys himself really.

U= Unfair (How much of a tease are they?)

He can be a tease but not by much. He likes to make sure he gets you off because he's heard stories of people who don't get their partners off and he doesn't want that to happen to you.

V= Volume (How loud are they? What sounds do they make?)

He is LOUD. He makes high pitched whines we he's close, but usually you'll just hear panting and squeaks.

W= Wildcard (Get a random headcanon for the character of your choice?)

When he's subbing he likes to be a whiny brat and test your patience. Sometimes he'll even stick his tongue out so you can pull on it.

X= X-Ray (How big are they?)

He's average width but makes up for it in length. He's about eight or nine inches.

Y= Yearning (How high is their sex drive?)

Because of his busy schedule, he usually doesn't have time but when he does he makes up for those missed nights. I'd say his sex drive is about average.

Z= Zzz (How fast do they fall asleep after?)

If he was just on patrol, almost automatically. He usually ALWAYS makes sure you're happy and cleaned before asking for cuddles, which you oblige too.