Aro Volturi | Telekinesis

By : twilightt-fantasy | Tumblr

Description: Hi!! Can I have a Aro x reader one shot where the reader has telekinesis and telepathy that's strong enough to kill vampires despite the fact that shes a human. He's really surprised when the volturi capture her to feed on, and she fights back. Thx!!!

-----

It was an average day in Volterra for the kings. They had had a few trials that they had to attend to, but nothing too serious had gone on. They sat in the throne room, awaiting Heidi's arrival for their meal of the day.

Aro lounged back in his chair, clearly uninterested in anything going on around him. He was ready for the day to be over so he could return to his room for the evening.

The doors to the throne room broke open, allowing Heidi and her group of humans to file in. Aro stood, his eyes growing dark as he felt his thirst wash over him.

In the middle of the group stood a human with her arms crossed in front of her stomach. She felt nervous, sensing that something was obviously about to happen in the large room.

Someone on their left side screamed first, causing the rest of the humans to erupt in panic. Her wide eyes darted around the room in panic, watching another woman fall to the floor. Blood drained from two small puncture wounds on her neck.

She gasped as a shadow blanketed the floor in front of her. As she spun on her heel, she came face to face with a man, who was baring his front teeth dangerously. Without a second thought, the human threw up her hands to protect herself, sending the vampire into the wall behind them.

She opened her eyes to find the vampire staring back at her in confusion. The human raised her hands again, silently telling the vampire that she'd do it again. She hadn't noticed the screaming had stopped.

"How extraordinary." An airy voice caused the human to jump, and she turned to face the man. He stared at her in wonder, his mouth agape as he walked toward her.

She took a cautious step back, now noticing how many curious eyes were watching her. They were all red in a scary, inhuman type of way.

"What's your name, my dear?" The same vampire spoke and her eyes wandered back to the black-haired man.

She managed to control her trembling lips enough to mutter her name. The man smiled at her. He was in awe of what he had just witnessed - in all of his years he had never seen a human with a power like hers.

"My name is Aro. I'm one of the kings of our world." He stretched his arms, motioning to the vampires in the world. "Why don't we have a little chat, dear y/n?"