Paul Lahote | NSFW Alphabet

By : ineedmorefanfics | Tumblr

⚠️Warnings⚠️: SMUT, NSFW, 🔞+

-----

A= Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

Paul just passes the fuck out. There is no aftercare, this man is out cold in two seconds. He used ALL his energy into fucking you up, now he gotta re-energize. He will cuddle subconsciously though, spooning you and intertwining your legs together.

B= Favorite Body Part (Their favorite body part of their's and their partner's)

He's a tits man. Squishy flesh balls that he can squeeze while you ride him to hell and back makes him so happy. He loves biting them, pinching them, and sucking them. His favorite part of himself is definitely his ass. Though he'd never admit it, he is 100% proud of his ass.

C= Cum (Anything to do with cum)

His favorite place to cum is on your tits or in your mouth. He loves seeing it spill out of the sides of your mouth when you can't hold it in. If he cums inside you, he'll most likely watch it drip out of you, usually getting so worked up he's ready for another round.

D= Dirty Secret (A dirty secret of theirs)

He has a Papi kink. He'll never say it to you because he's too embarrassed, but call him Papi and you ain't getting up the next morning.

E= Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

Paul has had a couple of one night stands in his past but he's not as experienced as you'd think he is. When it comes to you he tries to act like a pro but he's learning just as much as you are.

F= Favorite Position (Might include visual)

Doggy style or missionary. He's either pulling out at the last second to cum on your face, or grabbing your hair for leverage against his thrusts. There's no in between with him.

G= Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they more humorous, etc.)

He's more serious in bed, though not on purpose. He just likes to make sure everything is how you both like it but sometimes he'll say something silly.

H= Hair (How well groomed are they?)

He has a little patch but he keeps it maintained down there.

I= Intimacy (How are they during the moment? Romantic aspect...)

Sometimes, when it's a rough day, he likes to be slow and soft. It's rare but when you see this side of him, it's like he's a whole new person. He tries to make sure you know he loves you.

J= Jerk Off (How often? What are they thinking about?)

Paul doesn't even think about jerking off anymore. After he'd met you, he'd just go straight to your house if he needed to get off. No need for anything else while you're here.

K= Kink (One or more of their kinks)

He loves his hair pulled, especially when he's eating you out. He's also into biting, leaving his mark wherever his mouth lands.

L= Location (Favorite places to do the do)

If it's in the house then he's okay with it. He's very protective and doesn't want anyone to see you. Don't get me wrong, he'd fuck you on the kitchen counter, but anywhere outside of your house is a no.

M= Motivation (What turns them on, what gets them going, etc.)

If you wear a tight shirt or a pair of tight pants, he's all over you. If you sit on his lap, he's GONE. Run your hands through his hair? You're in for a long night.

N= NO (Something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

No threesomes. Like I said, he's very protective and doesn't like to share.

O= Oral (Preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

He's a professional at oral, and he loves eating you out. He'll bring your cunt right up to his face and dive in like a starving man. You giving him head? He's all for it. Usually he does 69, only because he feels bad if your cunt is lonely.

P= Pace (Are the fast and rough? Slow and sensual? Etc.)

Usually fast and rough, slow and sensual is for when he needs a reminder that you love him or if he's just had a bad day.

Q= Quickie (Their opinion on quickies, how often, etc.)

He'll do a quickie once in a while but he prefers to take his time with you.

R= Risk (Are they game to experiment, do they take risks, etc.)

He's up for everything except exhibitionism and threesome's. Anything else, he's pretty much game for.

S= Stamina (How long do they last?)

Just like Seth, he also had a huge amount of stamina so I'd say he could last up to a few rounds on a good day.

T= Toy (Do they own toys? Do they use them? On partner or themselves?)

Before he met you he owned a pocket pussy. He has no use for it now, but it's still in his nightstand. His pride is too big to get you a toy, plus his dick is enough to fuck you stupid so he doesn't feel like you two need any.

U= Unfair (How much of a tease are they?)

He LOVES teasing. He'll eat you out until your crying, and after you second orgasm he's coming in with that big ass cock of his and making you cum two MORE times.

V= Volume (How loud are they? What sounds do they make?)

He's a grunter. Sometimes you'll hear him whisper your name as he pants in your ear. He's not very loud though, preferring to hear you instead.

W= Wildcard (Get a random headcanon for the character of your choice?)

Paul smokes weed, and one of the things he's always wanted to try was make out while passing smoke through your lips. He's thinks it's hot and if you're down, he's down.

X= X-Ray (How big are they?)

He's thick, around 7 or 8 inches but his girth makes up for it.

Y= Yearning (How high is their sex drive?)

There's never a day that goes by where Paul isn't horny. He tries to be careful so he doesn't let anything slip in the mind link but when he gets home he's usually down to fuck.

Z= Zzz (How fast do they fall asleep after?)

Like I said earlier, this man passes out as soon as you're done. He doesn't mean to but after patrol and fucking your brains out, he gets tired.