Jasper Hale | NSFW Alphabet

By : ineedmorefanfics | Tumblr

⚠️Warnings⚠️: SMUT, NSFW, 🔞+

-----

A= Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

Jasper refuses to participate in any sexual activities UNLESS you are a vampire. His blood lust, especially when you come around, is too strong. Usually when he tries to control his hunger around you he clenches his fists tightly, and he feels if he were to accidentally squeeze you in the attempt to forget his blood lust he'd break you. That being said, when you are turned he's amazing at aftercare. He'll run a warm bubble bath with candles and soft music floating through the air. He'd join you, making sure you're all cleaned up before you two go out to hunt to regain some strength after your strenuous activities.

B= Favorite Body Part (Their favorite body part of their's and their partner's)

Jasper loves his fingers. They're long and slender and he loves how you squirm when they graze over your swollen clit, or the noises you make when he's pumping them in and out of you. Sometimes he'll shove them in your mouth and growl at you to, "Taste yourself." His favorite part of your body has to be your legs. The way they wrap around his head when he's eating you out, or the way they shake when you cum has him reeling. He also like to leave bite marks along your inner thighs, though they heal almost automatically.

C= Cum (Anything to do with cum)

He's in love with cumming everywhere except in you. Don't get me wrong, he isn't opposed to the idea of cumming inside of you, it's just seeing you dripping in his cum does something to him.

D= Dirty Secret (A dirty secret of theirs)

He wants to dress up role play but he's a big baby and is too embarrassed to ask. If you initiate it he'd be so happy.

E= Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

Jasper 100% knows what he's doing. He might be a little rusty since he hasn't done anything since he was making the newborn army with the bitch that shall not be named. (Maria🤢) Don't be fooled though, he could make you cum with his voice if he so pleased.

F= Favorite Position (Might include visual)

You know the saying, "Save a horse, ride a cowboy."? Yeah that cowboy is Jasper Cullen, so giddy up cause the man is waiting. He's also into missionary and likes to feel your body close to his when peoples emotions get too much.

G= Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they more humorous, etc.)

He's more serious during sex. He likes fore play and will make sure you're ready for him before he breaks you in half, figuratively of course.

H= Hair (How well groomed are they?)

He likes to keep himself trimmed up, not bare but not a bush either.

I= Intimacy (How are they during the moment? Romantic aspect...)

He can either be really kinky or really sappy, though the latter is rare. If you want romance though, he's all for it and won't hesitate to show you how much he loves you.

J= Jerk Off (How often? What are they thinking about?)

Masturbation isn't really his thing. If he needs to get off he'd go to you, and he hopes you do the same. If he walks in on you getting yourself off without him he'll make sure you know your place after he's done with you.

K= Kink (One or more of their kinks)

Exhibitionism is a big one as is degradation. He likes to see you get all shy and flustered when he tells you how much of a slut you are. Bondage is fun for the first three minutes until you or him accidentally break the handcuffs. You gave up after the 7th pair of handcuffs.

L= Location (Favorite places to do the do)

Believe it or not but Jasper likes to fuck in places you'll most likely get caught. One of his absolute favorite things to do is throw you up against a tree and fuck you so hard that the tree falls over. Deforestation at it's finest ;)

M= Motivation (What turns them on, what gets them going, etc.)

He can literally feel your emotions, so if you're horny he already knows and your emotions will most likely project on to him. If you wanna be a tease though, pull his hair. As soon as you do, he'll turn to you with a small glare as he bites his lip and excuses himself from what he's doing. Edward absolutely hates when you do it in front of him, especially since your thoughts are so loud.

N= NO (Something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

Do NOT call him major. I know some people headcanon that it turns him on but honestly it just makes him remember the times where he killed innocent people with Maria. He could FEEL their emotions when he killed them which led to him being severely depressed for years on end and he does not want to bring that into bed.

O= Oral (Preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

Jasper is a big fan of receiving, especially when he has you warming up his cock with his mouth. When he thinks you've been good enough he'll let you suck him off and tell you how good it feels. He loves burying his head between your legs, his nose brushing against your clit as he sticks his tongue inside of your hole.

P= Pace (Are the fast and rough? Slow and sensual? Etc.)

He likes to be fast and rough, causing you two to break a lot of furniture. You even tried the cement basement floor and still put a hole in it. Not your best moment.

Q= Quickie (Their opinion on quickies, how often, etc.)

You most likely have more quickies than actual sex. There's always some sort of threat or something that needs both of your attention so you rarely get time alone. When you are alone he tries to spend time with you that doesn't end in sex but that's rare. You're too much for him and sometimes he just can't go without you.

R= Risk (Are they game to experiment, do they take risks, etc.)

Threesomes aren't his forte so don't ask, other than that I think he'll be up for anything.

S= Stamina (How long do they last?)

He can last a while. Since you're a vampire as well he wouldn't be as afraid to overstimulate you, making you cum as many times as you possibly can, until you're literally pushing him away because it's too much. If you're a squirter then he's never giving up.

T= Toy (Do they own toys? Do they use them? On partner or themselves?)

He doesn't see a point in toys, but if you wanted to experiment with them then he's down. It's not a usual thing between you two though.

U= Unfair (How much of a tease are they?)

He so much of a tease that it physically hurts. If you're warming his cock and move even the slightest bit he's holding you down and making you stay stil for an extra hour. He also likes edging you and right before you cum he'll stop, wanting you to beg for him.

V= Volume (How loud are they? What sounds do they make?)

Jasper's moans are low and husky, sometimes coming out as growls. He tries not to be too loud so he can hear the noises you make as well.

W= Wildcard (Get a random headcanon for the character of your choice?)

Jasper is a southern gentleman in the streets and a freak in the sheets. He thinks it's funny how vanilla people assume he is and then he'll turn around make you warm his cock in your mouth while he does his homework that he claims is new material but he knows it all and just likes teasing you for fun. I don't make the rules, I just enforce them😌✨

X= X-Ray (How big are they?)

About 8.5 inches with an average girth.

Y= Yearning (How high is their sex drive?)

His sex drive is through the roof! I mean man hasn't had pussy since the 1800's so when you get turned you're in for a wild ride.

Z= Zzz (How fast do they fall asleep after?)

He can't sleep but if you want to cuddle after he'd never say no