Felix Volturi | Read

By : twilightt-fantasy | Tumblr

Description: Hey could you do one for Felix where the volturi go outside to see the cullens but they have a human friend watching renesmee and they reading her a book and the volturi just sit and listen to them read.

-----

Renesmee curled into your side, completely focused on the book that was sat on your lap. Your free hand ran through the girl's hair as you read to her, trying to get the hybrid child to sleep.

You were a family friend of the Cullen family. They had trusted you to watch Renesmee while they went out to meet friends for the night. You didn't mind of course - you loved watching the child.

The faint sound of the front door opening broke your attention from the book, and both you and Nessie looked in the direction of the doorway. Carlisle stepped into the living room with a sheepish smile.

"Our friends wanted to check on Renesmee. Do you mind if they come in?"

You smiled and shook your head, "not at all!"

Three men walked into the room. Your eyes wandered to the tallest one, who stood closest to the door, with brown hair and dark red eyes. His eyes landed on you immediately, lingering on you.

You smiled shyly at the three of them. Carlisle cleared his throat, "this is y/n. She's been watching Renesmee for us lately."

"I was trying to get her to sleep," you motioned to the book.

"You're welcome to make yourself at home," Carlisle nodded to the furniture.

The three men shared a look, before sitting on the couch directly across from you and Nessie. Ness gave you a look and you continued the book in your lap.

As you read, your eyes connected with the tall man's, leaving you smiling every time.