Carlisle Cullen | Wolf Royalty

By : stanathanxoox | Tumblr

Heya, could you do a Carlisle x wolf reader where she's travels with a vampire and they are like family and they trespass on the Cullens territory, after some talking R imprints on Carlisle and he offers them to stay to get to know them more and one day they all meet the wolves to discuss things and one of sams pack go to hurt one of the Cullens and R steps forward and stops them, it turns out she's a defendant form an old clan meaning she's technically royalty and she guards Carlisle carefully

-----

As you and your close friend Nicholas, a vampire you had met whilst searching for answers of the tribe you had once been a part of, cross the border into Forks Washington, you feel the hair on the back of your neck rise. You're in town for 48 hours and you constantly feel eyes on you and Nicholas, it was unnerving for the both of you. On the third day, you leave the hotel room you had been staying in when the two of you decided to go on a hunt. You didn't need to hunt for blood but you usually went with Nicholas to keep your skills up, and getting a chance to track and run after different animals in a little competition that you and Nicholas had was a great challenge. You enter a clearing at the top of one of the mountains when you there is a change in the air, another sickly sweet smell surrounds you and before you know it you are surrounded, Nicholas is nowhere in sight.

"Who are you? What are you doing trespassing on our lands?" one of them asks and you whimper, being in your wolf form you cannot communicate. When you don't answer and no one else speaks you let out a small howl. A warning to Nicholas. Within seconds, Nicholas is by your side and he tries to explain the situation to the group surrounding you. Eventually they explain to you about the treaty they have with the Quillette wolves and you look to Nicholas, you had heard rumours of these wolfs, you whimper and he nods

"Do you think there is a possibility we may get to speak with these wolfs? My friend here has questions she would like to ask them" they look between you and Nicholas before another vampire enters the clearing when he does you instantly feel your world shift, your heart picks up speed and you see a future where the two of you are together, him protecting you and you him. You shake, you'd heard of imprinting, it was how your parents had fallen in love with one another and how they had had you, you had thought that you were never going to get your chance to imprint as you'd always been unlucky in love.

"We would have to find a way to talk with Sam and the others, but with Victoria still hunting Bella it will be hard to get them to discuss anything civilly" the man says and you listen to him, eyes never leaving his form.

"Whatever it takes, it will be much appreciated" Nicholas says and you nod, agreeing with your friend. You watch as one of the members of the vampires surrounding you leans over and whispers into the ear of the man who had just entered the coven.

As Nicholas converses with the vampires, you notice the vampire you had imprinted on keeps looking at you, a look of concern and curiosity on his face. He makes his way to your side and meets your gaze, you can see his amber eyes clear as day up this close.

"I'm Carlisle Cullen, this is my family. Children that I created myself, most of them at least" he pauses as his gaze flickers to two other members of his coven before meeting your gaze again

"Edward here has the ability to read minds, he had quite the shock when he read your mind just minutes before Miss" you whimper as he stares deeply into your eyes, he holds out his hand to you and at first, you look between him and his hand before nuzzling into it.

"What happened Edward?" one of the other vampires looks at the man who is standing at the back of the circle, his eyes on you and Carlisle

"Y/N imprinted on Carlisle when he entered the clearing" he says and everyone turns there gaze on you.