Felix Volturi | NSFW Alphabet

By : avyannadawn | tumblr

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

He takes great pride in looking after you. If you aren't too tired, he'll run the two of you a bath and hold you delicately to him, smiling to himself as he helps clean you up. But if not, he'll help you go to the bathroom before lulling you to sleep. Once you're asleep, he'll clean you up before wrapping you in his arms.

B = Body part (Their favourite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

Felix's favourite body part of his is his mouth. Oh, the shivers that roll down your spine at the feeling of his mouth peppering kisses to your neck. The erratic beats of your heart as he presses his mouth against your inner thighs. Every reaction and sound he can draw out of you by his mouth alone makes the giant brute incredible prideful.

He loves your hands. They're so tiny compared to his, and on some occasions, he'll hold your hand while making love to you. But other than that, seeing your hands wrapped around him will have him a literal mess.

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically)

He enjoys having it inside you more than anywhere else. He loves watching you squirm at the coldness of him, smirking as he does so. Whether you swallow his seed or have it inside you, he isn't fussy. But every time you do, he'll pull you closer to him, kissing your head with a smirk before whispering, "what a good little one."

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self-explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

He isn't opposed to having someone watch, as long as they become his next meal. The thrill of having someone in the room as he thrusts up into you only eggs him on further.

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

He's had many affairs with humans and vampires alike. So yes, he is very experienced and knows exactly what he's doing. The man is exceptionally skilled with his mouth, so hold on, lovely.

F = Favourite Position (This goes without saying. Will probably include a visual)

He loves to take you from behind or have you on him. He's not fussed either way, as long as he can hit that spot and make you feel good, he doesn't mind. But he does prefer to have you either on your hands and knees or sitting on him.

G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc)

He'll make lighthearted yet dirty jokes while with you, using your reaction to his words against you. He'll say just about anything with no shame just to get you flustered. But it all depends on the mood, if it's a romantic scenario, he's down to whisper small jokes in your ears to get you to laugh as he makes love to you.

H = Hair (How well-groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)

Vampire's hair doesn't grow, so yes, he is well-groomed. All he did was take care of it once, and he's all set. He doesn't give to shits if you aren't though, you're a Goddess/God in his eyes anyway.

I = Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect)

He has no problem with spoiling you before and during the moment. In Fact, he loves how giddy and happy you get when he does. Making you happy and satisfied is his main goal, so yes, if being romantic does that for you, then absolutely.

J = Jack Off (Masturbation headcanon)

He doesn't see the point in it when the two of you have each other. If he's feeling the need to, he'll just tell you, and if you're up to it, the two of you will have sex, but if not, he'll wait.