Emmett Cullen | NSFW Alphabet

By : ineedmorefanfics | Tumblr

⚠️Warnings⚠️: SMUT, NSFW, 🔞+

-----

A= Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

Emmett is soft and sweet and will draw you a warm bath as soon as you're done. He'd definitely carry you there, no matter how many times you tell him that you can walk. He sits in the bath with you, washing you up and making sure you're clean and satisfied before he dries you off and carries you back to bed. He'll make sure you're hydrated and fed, if you're still human, and then he'll lay in bed with you for as long as you'd like.

B= Favorite Body Part (Their favorite body part of their's and their partner's)

It's not surprising that Emmett is extremely proud of his biceps. He likes to show off to you, and likes when you grab onto them as he absolutely destroys you. His favorite body part of yours is either your tummy or your thighs. He likes how squishy they are and will paint them white with his cum.

C= Cum (Anything to do with cum)

Other than your thighs and stomach, he's in love with cumming inside of you. Even though he knows he can't get you pregnant, he has a breeding kink, and likes to fill you up as much as possible.

D= Dirty Secret (A dirty secret of theirs)

He's always wanted to have a threesome but he's not sure who with. Plus he wants to make sure you're 100% comfortable with it, he's just waiting to find the right person before he asks you.

(Rosalie: 👁👄👁 I'm right here)

E= Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

Emmett is a number of years old and has had his fair share of one night stands. He's extremely experienced and uses it to his advantage. He could make you cum in .2 seconds if he so pleased.

F= Favorite Position (Might include visual)

He likes to fuck you up against the wall, hitting that spot deep inside of you as you scratch up his back. One time, you ended up smacking your head against the wall and getting a minor concussion, he'll never let you live it down.

G= Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they more humorous, etc.)

I'm pretty sure the only thing Emmett has ever taken seriously was his commitment to you. Other than that he's all smiles and laughs, often being more playful during sex.

H= Hair (How well groomed are they?)

He's trimmed, not really too worried about his patch. As long as you're both comfortable he's happy.

I= Intimacy (How are they during the moment? Romantic aspect...)

Like aforementioned, he's more goofy. If it's an anniversary, wedding night or the day you're turned, he can get romantic. Sometimes even going as far as to light a few candles to set the mood.

J= Jerk Off (How often? What are they thinking about?)

No need. You're both together 24/7, whether it be at forks highschool or at the Cullen's residence. He's not afraid to finger blast you in the janitors closet.

K= Kink (One or more of their kinks)

He likes it when you take control, because he can easily over power you, but the shit eating grin on your face as you tie his hands above his head makes him so proud. He also has a really big breeding kink, even if he knows you'll never get pregnant.

L= Location (Favorite places to do the do)

He likes fucking in the forest. It makes him feel like an animal and would do it often. Though he'd be sure to bring you to a forest out of Washington, if any of the Cullen's, or worse any of the pack caught you fucking in the woods he'd have an undead heart attack.

M= Motivation (What turns them on, what gets them going, etc.)

If you squeeze his biceps or lightly blow on his neck he'll turn to putty in your hands. He's fairly easy to turn on, and wouldn't mind fucking basically whenever you wanted to.

N= NO (Something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

He doesn't really have anything he'd say no too. He'll do anything, unless it's really disgusting.

O= Oral (Preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

He loves getting head! It's an often occurrence, especially if you're human. He can't really control himself and wouldn't be too keen on fucking your brains out and accidentally hurting you. You'd have to convince him but it wouldn't be as hard as you'd think. He's also great at head and will push you up a wall just so he could kneel and eat your pussy likes it's the last meal he'll ever get.

P= Pace (Are the fast and rough? Slow and sensual? Etc.)

He's definitely fast and rough. He can't help it, especially when your tight warm walls are squeezing him for all his worth. It feels too good to go slow.

Q= Quickie (Their opinion on quickies, how often, etc.)

He's neutral when it's comes to quickies. Yes, he likes to take his time, but he also won't be apposed to the idea.

R= Risk (Are they game to experiment, do they take risks, etc.)

Once you turn he'd be willing to try basically anything with you. He's just afraid to hurt you when you're a human, since you're fragile compared to him.

S= Stamina (How long do they last?)

He can last around 3-4 rounds, 5 on a good day. It seems like a lot but he's undead and enhanced.

T= Toy (Do they own toys? Do they use them? On partner or themselves?)

I wouldn't be surprised if he had a trunk full of toys with your name on it. When I said he's into anything I meant he's into ANYTHING. So you better prepare yourself.

U= Unfair (How much of a tease are they?)

He can be a huge tease! He likes to edge you, especially when he's eating you out, until you're actually crying and begging him to just let you cum. How can he say no to that cute face?

V= Volume (How loud are they? What sounds do they make?)

He's loud and proud. Not afraid to moan in your ear and enjoys making you giggle when he growls.

W= Wildcard (Get a random headcanon for the character of your choice?)

Carlisle has now had to replace 27 beds because you two are so rough, especially since you've been turned, and he's about to lose his shit.

X= X-Ray (How big are they?)

He is thick. About 8.5 inches, with a huge girth.

Y= Yearning (How high is their sex drive?)

It's Emmett, what do you expect? His sex drive is through the roof! He's up for fucking anytime and anywhere.

Z= Zzz (How fast do they fall asleep after?)

Emmett can't sleep, but that doesn't mean he doesn't like to cuddle. After he runs you a bath and makes sure you're all set he'll cuddle you for as long as you need.