Demetri Volturi | NSFW Alphabet

By : lacontroller1991 | Tumblr

SMUT 18+

-----

A - AFTERCARE: What's their aftercare routine and what is it like for their partner?

Demetri is a flirtatious vampire, but after sex, he is soft and loves any sort of physical contact. Whether it is you playing with his hair or him holding you and tracing patterns lazily on your back, it's a very touchy and affectionate affair.

B - BODY PART: What is their favorite body part of themselves? Of their partners?

Demetri's favorite body part during intimate times is definitely his hands, saying how much his hands can do and what they do to you ;). For you, he loves your neck. He loves burying his face in your neck and or sucking on your skin.

C - CUM: Anything involving cum.

Demetri loves, and I mean loves to go down to town on you. He loves the taste of your cum on his tongue and will more often than not prefer to go down on you than you go down on him, though he doesn't object when you do.

D - DIRTY SECRET: Learn one of their dirty secrets.

Much like Felix, Demetri has more than once thought about doing a threesome between you and Felix. He and Felix often talk about this, in private of course.

E - EXPERIENCE: How experienced are they?

Have you not met the charismatic and suave vampire? Demetri is very experienced in every field, with his hands, his tongue, his words, and his dick, not that you mind.

F - FAVORITE POSITION

His favorite position is him being positioned between your legs and A) making eye contact while he thrusts into you or B) burying his head into your neck.

G - GOOFY: Are they serious or goofy in bed?

Demetri is a mixture of both. He can be serious, typically after a tough mission, but he can also be goofy. You love both because the sex is good anyways.

H - HAIR: How well kept are they? Do they like their hair being pulled on?

Demetri is extremely well kept for a vampire. Once he learned that his hair can no longer grow (See SM's response to a vampire's hair growth), he trimmed down there and it has been the same since. But he loves when you tug on his hair as it's one of his turn ons.

I - INTIMATE: How intimate are they?

Demetri is a very romantic vampire. He is often very intimate with you during sex and also just in general.

J - JACK OFF: Do they masturbate?

Yes, he does. He prefers only to do it when it's absolutely necessary. If you're not around and he's aroused, he'll go somewhere extremely private and jack off to the thought of you.

K - KINK: Name some of their kinks.

Blood Play. Biting. Daddy kink. Choking. Stuff like that.

L - LOCATION: Where will they fuck? What is their favorite place to fuck?

He'll fuck anywhere. A random street, a hall in the castle, his room, the training room, anywhere. His favorite place though is definitely the throne room. He and you get in trouble from time to time, but he loves how submissive you are in there.

M - MOTIVATIONS: Turn ons

Hair tugging. He loves when your tug his hair, or bite his neck or bite your lip.

N - NO: Turn Offs

He hates when you are petty over small stuff. Normally he'll avoid you whenever you're salty over a small feud.

O - ORAL: Do they like it? Do they prefer to give or receive?

Demetri prefers to give, but he also doesn't mind when you give him a blow job. ;) He loves when you suck him off, normally he loves pulling your hair and guiding your mouth on his cock.

P - PACE: How fast are they? How rough are they?

Demetri likes to take his time when making love. But he also loves quickies. He isn't typically rough with his partners, but if you ask he'll be as rough as you want him to be.

Q - QUICKIE: Do they enjoy them and how often will they have them?

He loves quickies and will have them as often as he can.

R - RISK: Will the experiment?

Demetri loves trying new things in the bedroom and will never turn down a request unless it makes you feel uncomfortable then he'd stop immediately.

S - STAMINA: How many rounds could they go for? How many rounds would they want you to go to if possible?

He can go for a while and so can you (if you're a vampire), however, if you're human then probably would go three to four rounds before you become sensitive. If you were a vampire though, someone would have to occasionally come in and physically separate you guys.

T - TOYS: Do they have them? How often do they use them?

You two have a couple. Most of the toys consist of either a pair of handcuffs or a choker, which he loves using on you. You don't use them often, only when you both are in the mood. About half the sex you and Demetri have are lazy, passionate sex.

U - UNFAIR: Do they tease? Do you tease? How often do they tease?

Demetri is a tease. Outside of the bedroom. Inside he isn't. He always teases you though, mostly with little jokes to make you laugh because he loves your laugh, but inside the bedroom, he never teases.

V - VOLUME: Do they make noises in bed? How vocal are they?

EXTREMELY VOCAL. Like I said with Felix, Demetri loves to let everyone know what you two are up to and to let everyone know that you are his and only his, much to everyone's disdain.

W - WILDCARD

Demetri will take you out on little trips during the year to get away from the castle and he plans day trips, but those day trips often get ruined by either sex or hunting.

X - X-RAY: What's in their pants?

Demetri is definitely above average, he is probably around a solid 8 when erect.

Y - YEARN: How high is their sex drive?

Demetri has been called many things, and an incubus is one of the things he's been called. Although he has never had sex with a sleeping woman, (not that he would disclose of course), he does have a high sex drive and you two are often engaged in some sort of sexual activity when alone.

Z - ZZZ: How easily do they fall asleep after? Do they cuddle?

Demetri doesn't sleep but he will cuddle you if you sleep. If you don't sleep then he'd still cuddle you after your sexual activities.